Lb

all three times scored two tds

Warren Co gave up 1

Ezell gave up 2

Tyner gave up 3

Ezell looked ok

Warren Looked good

Tyner really didn't show me anything

...I don't know what game you were looking at :thumb: ...

1.) First of all Ezell Harding lost to both Tyner & Warren Co. by 2-1

2.) Tyner & Warren played to a scoreless tie 0-0

3.) Tyner's JV (which was being played at the same time the Varsity) won the battle of the 9th graders!!!

...This scrimmage was very structured...the teams worked on special teams prior to the actual scrimmage...Ezell Harding was the last team to arrive at the Warren County Middle School...I thought it was going to be held at the High School...

...I will detail the series a little later...it's been a busy week!!!

...FrOnTrOlLbRo_31, you should have said: Tyner & Warren County only gave up one(1) TD...get-a-grip and get-it-right!!!

any info on this scrimmage tonight would be great! go rams!

...The "RAMS" looked pretty good...5A-Warren Co. had a big OL & DL and Ezell Harding is a better than average 2A team...they make up the size dis-advantage with quickness and speed...In the series with WC, I really felt like we could have scored, however we got into a couple 3rd & long situations and WC played some good "D"...with Ezell Harding we connected on our critical passes and on the 1st series the mixture of pass and run was too much for EH...example: Tyner had a 1st & 30, 2nd & 13 and scored the 1st TD of the scrimmage on a 5-yd run!!!

...In the past week the "RAMS" have scrimmaged three(3) 5A teams, a 3A team and a playoff 2A team...We should be ready for 4A-Hixson on tomorrow!!!

Edited by TynerRamFan

Lb

...I don't know what game you were looking at :thumb: ...

1.) First of all Ezell Harding lost to both Tyner & Warren Co. by 2-1

2.) Tyner & Warren played to a scoreless tie 0-0

3.) Tyner's JV (which was being played at the same time the Varsity) won the battle of the 9th graders!!!

...This scrimmage was very structured...the teams worked on special teams prior to the actual scrimmage...Ezell Harding was the last team to arrive at the Warren County Middle School...I thought it was going to be held at the High School...

...I will detail the series a little later...it's been a busy week!!!

...FrOnTrOlLbRo_31, you should have said: Tyner & Warren County only gave up one(1) TD...get-a-grip and get-it-right!!!

Sry when i was talking bout yall i was talking bout Harding

...The "RAMS" looked pretty good...5A-Warren Co. had a big OL & DL and Ezell Harding is a better than average 2A team...they make up the size dis-advantage with quickness and speed...In the series with WC, I really felt like we could have scored, however we got into a couple 3rd & long situations and WC played some good "D"...with Ezell Harding we connected on our critical passes and on the 1st series the mixture of pass and run was too much for EH...example: Tyner had a 1st & 30, 2nd & 13 and scored the 1st TD of the scrimmage on a 5-yd run!!!

...In the past week the "RAMS" have scrimmaged three(3) 5A teams, a 3A team and a playoff 2A team...We should be ready for 4A-Hixson on tomorrow!!!

warren counties line wasnt big , ezell's line doubled them. i mean our

line just averages 265, and all over 6'2......... but all teams looked good. we had less number but played well with both teams. warren county was descent but will not hack it playing against lincoln county..............