Greeneville vs. Science Hill

porkchop103

I couldnt find it but does anyone know the results?

2-0 SHHS

They scored on a long pass play on the first series of the scrimmage and on a defensive touchdown against the second team. The Greeneville offense moved the ball well, just made mistakes close to the endzone and couldnt get in. The defense played pretty well except for a few plays, it was a pretty good scrimmage.

I couldnt find it but does anyone know the results?

It was 3 scores to zero. Science Hill scored with a long pass play, a long run and an length of the field interception return which may have been with the twos on the field. Science Hill was playing without two starters on the line and one who goes both ways.

Science Hill defense looked really good at times but showed some of the same deficiencies of last year, vulnerable against the run up the middle. Most of Greeneville's success was there and when the qb scrambled into the crowd behind the offense to escape the rush. I was surprised two see the two kids who were at corner but they held their own despite their inexperince. The defense of line were gettig their hands up at the line of scrimmage and knocking down some passes. Linebackers were getting hits on runners but unfortunatelynot wrapping up and bringing them down the first hit. The dl was getting penetration at will which led to some gains on screen passes but the lineman were doing a good job of turning and chasing down the ball carriers.