East Robertson Jamboree

neutralfan07

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude is an athlete. Not just a basketball player. I promise you, you will hear alot of talk about #21 from Jo Byrns this year.

Oh i know he's an athelete but he doesn't need to be on here posting stuff that isn't going to happen at all, if he's safety and i'm a OLB then pretty sure defence doesn't play against defence during the game so this conversation is pretty much pointless

Oh i know he's an athelete but he doesn't need to be on here posting stuff that isn't going to happen at all, if he's safety and i'm a OLB then pretty sure defence doesn't play against defence during the game so this conversation is pretty much pointless

Stranger things have happened. I've seen guys get hurt standing on the sideline watching. I guess just hide out when your team is on offese so there won't be any chance at all for you to play offense. Do you not play any special teams or are you limited to defense.

Stranger things have happened. I've seen guys get hurt standing on the sideline watching. I guess just hide out when your team is on offese so there won't be any chance at all for you to play offense. Do you not play any special teams or are you limited to defense.

Naw when i get back from my injury i'll play SOME fullback but i'll start at either OLB or SS but yeah i'm pretty sure i'll be on some special teams but i ain't worried bout it anyway, anyways good luck to yall against Halls tonight!

Naw when i get back from my injury i'll play SOME fullback but i'll start at either OLB or SS but yeah i'm pretty sure i'll be on some special teams but i ain't worried bout it anyway, anyways good luck to yall against Halls tonight!

I'm just funnin' with you little Buddy. I'm just an old, over the hill parent that has a son that is a freshmen on Jo Byrns team. I played against Coach Chatman when he was playing for East. He has been a friend of mine for a lot of years. Jo Byrns and East have always had a great rivalry and still do, but we also wish you guys the best. Good luck to you guys this year.

Ok! Pat's it's like this. WHH & WHHS do not play for one reason. Heritage is not on a competitive level with the blue devils yet. Why else would there not be a game with the potential of a huge rivalry. Wouldn't that be a ticket seller? Heritage could actually take in some gate money. You want to talk about the devils getting beat by Hendersonville in a scrimmage that is just an extension of a practice session & make yourselves sound bad a-- for beating a 2a team - grow up. You know you can't hang. Hey, try looking as you pass the front ticket office at Dewey Whitson stadium "Home of the Devils" - "The house that the Devil built", & you will see a plethora of signs that read Region Champions, State Quarter Finalist, State Semi-Finalist. Then, once you get into the stadium, each time you glance over at the score board, you see this great big water tower that reads 1997 class 3-a State Champs (Blue Devils). If you think you've got something for us - play us to prove it! Otherwise, admire us.

Ok! Pat's it's like this. WHH & WHHS do not play for one reason. Heritage is not on a competitive level with the blue devils yet. Why else would there not be a game with the potential of a huge rivalry. Wouldn't that be a ticket seller? Heritage could actually take in some gate money. You want to talk about the devils getting beat by Hendersonville in a scrimmage that is just an extension of a practice session & make yourselves sound bad a-- for beating a 2a team - grow up. You know you can't hang. Hey, try looking as you pass the front ticket office at Dewey Whitson stadium "Home of the Devils" - "The house that the Devil built", & you will see a plethora of signs that read Region Champions, State Quarter Finalist, State Semi-Finalist. Then, once you get into the stadium, each time you glance over at the score board, you see this great big water tower that reads 1997 class 3-a State Champs (Blue Devils). If you think you've got something for us - play us to prove it! Otherwise, admire us.

Grow up and have some class. We live in the same city. No we can't compete with you because we're a smaller school. There's so much division in this town and it's stupid. I'm tired of hereing crap like, "the REAL White House". There's no such thing as that anymore. It's not our fault there's 2 schools now, get over and at least be classy. That's something we have that you don't: class. I won't admire you until you at least respect us.

We dont play because both coaches agree not to. If we had the players that live in Robertson County and played for the blue devils for the last four years it would be a different story. Remember most people over at Heritage now helped build the house of the devils. Always remember that.

Edited by ROCKMAN

i have one question..why do all the white house people think that WE (heritage) are responsible for the school split. we didnt want it to happen at the time, but theres not much we can do living in robertson county. i know MANY heritage fans (me for one) that support white house as much as possible. i grew up and played ball with a whole lot of the kids that are now playin at white house, and i hope yall win every game yall play. WHY do SOME/MOST (i say that because there are some white house fans that support us) of the "real" white house fans act like they are against us. it blows my mind, and from hearing it from all of you almost makes me not want to cheer yall on, but then i realize that its mostly the parents from white house that make this a problem, so i still support all of yalls athletics. and if u want to compare, why doesnt your 2A basketball team play ours this year, and i think if you've seen both teams play youd know whod win that one. but reguardless, why cant u grown ups GROW UP and stop trying to cause a ruckus, b/c if yall really knew what you were talking about you wouldnt say this stuff, b/c ud know WE didnt cause this split..it happened tho and now i couldnt be more happy that it happened b/c heritage is a great school. the only thing i miss is being able to play with all the people you grew up with up until our 8th grade year.