CREEKWOOD@SYCAMORE

lovethegame00

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lohin has improved his QB skills up alot over the summer and has done good in the weightroom too. 2 more days for kickoff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

last year he was expected to be the difference maker in the game, but he couldnt step up to the task. this is sounding a whole lot like last year and we all know what happend at that game!!!!

last year he was expected to be the difference maker in the game, but he couldnt step up to the task. this is sounding a whole lot like last year and we all know what happend at that game!!!!

Actually Sycamore's '05 season was filled with QB controversy as Lohin and Carrigan both started several games. Carrigan was the starter in early season wins over Station Camp and Marshall Co. but after struggling against Cheatham Co. and Pearl-Cohn Lohin was named the starter and played well in the win over Harpeth. The first half of the White House game was great for Sycamore (who at the time was looking to go to 2-1 in the region) HOWEVER the next ten quarters of football were as ugly as it gets (that being the second half against WH, the game at Greenbrier, and the game against Macon Co.). Sycamore had gone from a team that was healthy and looking to peak in the second half of the season to a team that couldn't score (AT ALL). They concluded the year by beating DeKalb Co. but by then they were out of the playoff chase.

This year Sycamore enters the season as a healthy football team and as for QB controversy???? There is none. Austin Lohin is the clearcut #1 guy for the War Eagles. When Kyle Graham went down to injury last year Sycamore's run game diminished greatly. This year Halstead's bunch will be run-it-by-committee as Binkley, Pope, Cannon, and Matt Carrigan will each get to run the football. Zach Holden and John Clanton lead a great group of receivers and the line is one year more mature this year for Sycamore.

However this year plays out for Sycamore there is no way that injuries, which was the case last year, will be the team's downfall (a possible injury to Lohin would be the lone exception). If the War Eagles defense can somehow stop the run this year they'll be tough to beat. If not?????? They'll find it tough to beat teams like Creek Wood, Pearl-Cohn, White House, and Greenbrier.

sycamore 48 creekwood 7 austin lohin is goin to run for four touchdowns and throw for three more and he aint even goin to play the last qtr.

i dont think lohin will have to do that much because sycamore is going to force 4 turnovers and the offense is going to play good hard football and stick it to creek wood

Sycamore 31

Creek Wood 3

Actually Sycamore's '05 season was filled with QB controversy as Lohin and Carrigan both started several games. Carrigan was the starter in early season wins over Station Camp and Marshall Co. but after struggling against Cheatham Co. and Pearl-Cohn Lohin was named the starter and played well in the win over Harpeth. The first half of the White House game was great for Sycamore (who at the time was looking to go to 2-1 in the region) HOWEVER the next ten quarters of football were as ugly as it gets (that being the second half against WH, the game at Greenbrier, and the game against Macon Co.). Sycamore had gone from a team that was healthy and looking to peak in the second half of the season to a team that couldn't score (AT ALL). They concluded the year by beating DeKalb Co. but by then they were out of the playoff chase.

This year Sycamore enters the season as a healthy football team and as for QB controversy???? There is none. Austin Lohin is the clearcut #1 guy for the War Eagles. When Kyle Graham went down to injury last year Sycamore's run game diminished greatly. This year Halstead's bunch will be run-it-by-committee as Binkley, Pope, Cannon, and Matt Carrigan will each get to run the football. Zach Holden and John Clanton lead a great group of receivers and the line is one year more mature this year for Sycamore.

However this year plays out for Sycamore there is no way that injuries, which was the case last year, will be the team's downfall (a possible injury to Lohin would be the lone exception). If the War Eagles defense can somehow stop the run this year they'll be tough to beat. If not?????? They'll find it tough to beat teams like Creek Wood, Pearl-Cohn, White House, and Greenbrier.

I agree with you except that in the loss to greenbrior game lohin was not QB it was carrigan and he had like 3 int.

last years sycamore game wasnt decided by any skill position players. it was the line that won it for creek wood. im expecting the same thing friday, who evers line plays the best both ways will win it. this game will be decided in the trenches and the play (good or bad) of the skill position players will reflect it.

lets put it this way-creekwood is big and hungry!!! and well i know every one of those boys r pumped for the game friday-bringin everything they got!!! i give a congrats to the coaches for workin our boys hard this week-great job(they r ready) may the best team win

oh and sycamore-make sure lohin wears his dirt-bike goggles w/ the underarmor-thats cute-real cute!!! be ready ski-mask man!!!

i give my all to the wood-good luck!!!! :lol:

lets put it this way-creekwood is big and hungry!!! and well i know every one of those boys r pumped for the game friday-bringin everything they got!!! i give a congrats to the coaches for workin our boys hard this week-great job(they r ready) may the best team win

oh and sycamore-make sure lohin wears his dirt-bike goggles w/ the underarmor-thats cute-real cute!!! be ready ski-mask man!!!

i give my all to the wood-good luck!!!! :lol:

I missed this one dear :lol:

What's the joke with Austin Lohin and the goggles??????

last years sycamore game wasnt decided by any skill position players. it was the line that won it for creek wood. im expecting the same thing friday, who evers line plays the best both ways will win it. this game will be decided in the trenches and the play (good or bad) of the skill position players will reflect it.

ok so the line won it last year well guess what i think correct me if im wrong but they only lost like one lineman starter from last year