CREEKWOOD@SYCAMORE

lovethegame00

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sycamore folks aren't lacking in confidence it doesn't appear :D

No we dont lack in confidence. Not so many years ago we owned Cheatham County winning several (3 out of 5?) county championships. Weve been down a little lately but Sycamore is poised to return to the playoffs with the best team in Sycamore history as well as Cheatham County history. Creekwood wont even slow us down. They said that one of thier coaches used to coach at Sycamore but went to Creekwood, who cares. We gonna show him how we roll baby!!

well and they have one of the biggest lines in the state that shoved the ball down coumbie 5a school and lawrence county 4a schools throat

Wow! You guys shoved it down Lawrence County's and Columbia's throat? You guys must have scored alot of points then since yall were gashing those schools so bad. How much did you end up beating them by?

Edited by wildcatcrazy

Wow! You guys shoved it down Lawrence County's and Columbia's throat? You guys must have scored alot of points then since yall were gashing those schools so bad. How much did you end up beating them by?

they only played one quarter against both teams and i think they had the ball for a total of like 20 out of 24 minutes but lost to columbia 7-0 on a good catch and tied lawrence 0-0 so they played well offencively ane deffencively

No we dont lack in confidence. Not so many years ago we owned Cheatham County winning several (3 out of 5?) county championships. Weve been down a little lately but Sycamore is poised to return to the playoffs with the best team in Sycamore history as well as Cheatham County history. Creekwood wont even slow us down. They said that one of thier coaches used to coach at Sycamore but went to Creekwood, who cares. We gonna show him how we roll baby!!

In order to be the clearcut best team in the history of the county Sycamore is going to have to be either a 12-1 Quarterfinalist OR at least make it to the semifinals. Why 12-1????? Harpeth in '99 & Sycamore in '01 were 11-2 Quarterfinalists.

As for confidence I like it. I like it more when you are confident enough to tell folks what you are/aren't going to do then you back it up between the lines on Friday nights.

As for Jsmack show him how "you roll" :D

they only played one quarter against both teams and i think they had the ball for a total of like 20 out of 24 minutes but lost to columbia 7-0 on a good catch and tied lawrence 0-0 so they played well offencively ane deffencively

So Creekwood didn't score against either team? When you said that Creekwood had the biggest line in the state and shoved it down their throats I just expected that meant that yall had at least scored. My bad.

good game to start the year off. i must say cw will have to prove that they can play cause they are a very young team with little experience. one thing that they have to improve at from last year is their performance in the first half. if they had played better in the first half in a couple of their games last year they would have won more games that they should have won. should be a great game.

you guys cannot be serious CW is pretty good when your a 3-a school and hold a 5-a and 4-a school to 7 points and the one time that they scored the guy had to jump over somebody thats impressive i see CW comin out on top of this one with a pretty good point spread when you combine an offensive line and they weigh over 1,000 pounds you cant the team out EVER