Can Union City win region 7 1A

lilcorso

Yes,Union City can win this region.....Union City is still Union City.....They have Lake County at UC and they have McKenzie at UC....As long as Union City is in 1A they will have a shot....And oh by the way,if Lake Co or McKenzie or anyone else wants to get UC,it better be this year because they have some good young talent on the way.....

Yes,Union City can win this region.....Union City is still Union City.....They have Lake County at UC and they have McKenzie at UC....As long as Union City is in 1A they will have a shot....And oh by the way,if Lake Co or McKenzie or anyone else wants to get UC,it better be this year because they have some good young talent on the way.....

Basicall what he said! :ph34r: They are the team to beat until they are beaten.

Basicall what he said! :ph34r: They are the team to beat until they are beaten.

I have seen UC this fall in the preseason, and you better not count them out. They look strong and fast. The defense has some holes, but I think all defenses have holes this early. I like their QB, nice arm, and he's quick.

rcombs, is right as the immortal Ric Flair said"to be the man you've got to beat the man!!" UC is region champ till someone knocks them off. No A team west of the river has beaten them yet. they will always have talent and be well coached. It should definitely be an interesting year in 7-1A. good luck to all the teams and may the best team win.