Mt.Pleasant vs. Giles Co.

prepfootball#1

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Giles runs that spread stuff pretty good. #1, #5, #7, and especially #8 are all capable of making big plays when Giles has the football. Defensively Giles runs the 3-3 Stack and they gave up some huge yardage against Tullahoma. If they can get more big plays out of their secondary and eat up clock offensively I like Giles Co. to win at home. It will be Dailey's first game at QB for Mt. Pleasant and that adjustment could take soem time.

Giles Co.: 38

Mt. Pleasant: 28

GC has been running different defenses all summer to see what works against what, their defensive line is pretty big and can read well, and their linebackers can read with the best of them. Not to mention their offense can play with 2 offensive lines which can wear down a defense. The backs are as good and fast as you get and Fullback drew mcnairy despite being only 5'7 is a head hunter. I think GC wins by at least 7. GAME ON!

GC has been running different defenses all summer to see what works against what, their defensive line is pretty big and can read well, and their linebackers can read with the best of them. Not to mention their offense can play with 2 offensive lines which can wear down a defense. The backs are as good and fast as you get and Fullback drew mcnairy despite being only 5'7 is a head hunter. I think GC wins by at least 7. GAME ON!

BIG COUNTRY, YOU"RE MY BOY! You realize what potential GC has in the upcoming season, unlike many blind haters who seem to always find a flaw in our team in some way or another. THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT! GOOD LUCK MARCO... I mean.....Mount Pleasant...

[quote THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT! GOOD LUCK MARCO... I mean.....Mount Pleasant...

wow this comes from a guy whos name is norespect. please just focus on marco so the rest of the tigers can come and bite you. just for your own reference we played a team from your region in a jamboree. both teams ran there 1 vs 1 for two series (MP did) MP scored twice and guess how many TDs Marco had (0). And another word of advice, to get respect you have to show respect.

This will be no barn burner. MP by 21.

If Giles County has been trying different defenses all summer, then they probably dont have it together yet.

MP will probably be running the same defense as last year. Which worked pretty well.

OK,. first off, the name no respect id from the fact that in the past giles county gets No Respect. MP is a good team thats no doubt, but is it not logical to assume that the best runner in A football is probably thet most prominant player on the team? Last, we have a game plan and are sticking to it, have a defense that ought to work pretty well with what they've run in the past. How did y'all do against spring hill?

This will be no barn burner. MP by 21.

If Giles County has been trying different defenses all summer, then they probably dont have it together yet.

MP will probably be running the same defense as last year. Which worked pretty well.

21? You dont call that a barn burner?