Houston Co. and McEwen

Jim Jibberish

What is a McEwen? The Irish of Houston Tennessee will be tuned up and ready to go in this one. They have some great coaches and the Irish will be ready.

Chester's Cheaters McEwen (This means I pick them to lose) They would have to cheat to win. I am a man just like Leonard's Losers.

well chester's cheaters' post shows how little he knows about this rivalry..they arent from houston, they are from ERIN....durrrr! but anyways.....i got mactown by 14

This game will go to McEwen...I'd say by roughly two touchdowns(10-14 pts). McEwen seems like they have had a few guys really step up from last year. They have a young, but good back and and experienced qb with some decent guys around him. Davis, will make a showing this year at lb. The biggest concern I have with McEwen against Houston Co. or anybody this year is mistakes... If they can keep the mistakes down( fumbles, getting beat off the pass, etc)they could be looking at a record from 6-4 to 8-2, and a definite playoff contender... I haven't heard alot about Houston Co. the last few years, but it always seems like their on the lower end of the todempole in 2a at the end of the year... One plus I have heard from Houston Co. is there kicker... I've heard he put it in the endzone 72% of the time he kicked it last year on the kick off. That could spell some trouble for us if HC gets in range of a field goal... anyway I'd say McEwen takes this one down the stretch and starts the season off right 1-0... always a great game and rivalry between HC and McEwen!!!!!!!!!

Take one game at a time, and play it like it's your last.....