White House/Page

titans89

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we will still show up and play.

Last year, at the beginning of the season we knew we were loaded and could trounce the Blue Devils....but I am pretty sure we did not pour it on...nor was there any talk of pouring it on like I have seen this week on here......but I digress.

Good luck to both teams.....

Bulldog,

Where did your RB from last year end up?

White House 27-13

We should take this one rather easy. If we would have played later in the season last year it would have been a different story. Should be back to same ole White House domination. Last time I was at page was 1997 I believe, we beat the page soccer team in like 12 rounds of shootouts to advance to the State Final 4.

BDP

A small school in West Tn. I want to say Rhodes....but I am unsure. He got done the way as your guy that went to AP. It is a shame because they are both great players and people.

Thanks for the update. If it is Rhodes.... that's a great one. That will be an education that will definitely pay off.

The website is updated, including photos and score of last night's freshman game.

When you go to the site, I have a page called GAMECENTER and this will be the case each week. By clicking on that link, it should take you to a scoreboard page and there you will find the link for live game audio.

I have not talked to the Blue Devil Network folks, but the live game audio link is the same as I had last year. I hope it works, but that's all i know to do because I don't host the audio through our site...it's a jump link.