JCS vs. DCA

58Indians22

:lol: This game is becoming a great rivalry. Every year it is close and is not decided until the last seconds tick off. DCA was huge, but had trouble containing JCS's speed. Both teams should have successful seasons. Look for JCS to be good down the road, playing many underclassmen who were in on many tackles, primarily Ben Cooper and Heath Thompson. Edited by 58Indians22

Jcs isn't over hyped. They are good enough to make it to state. They would have won fri. it they had Seth Doyle. He would have made some stops from the LB spot.I've seen USJ twice this year and all they can do is throw the ball. Rayner will pick off a pass or two and JCS will win big again this year. Nick Melton will run for 150 plus. JCS 28 USJ 7

:thumb: This game is becoming a great rivalry. Every year it is close and is not decided until the last seconds tick off. DCA was huge, but had trouble containing JCS's speed. Both teams should have successful seasons. Look for JCS to be good down the road, playing many underclassmen who were in on many tackles, primarily Ben Cooper and Heath Thompson.

As a neutral spectator at the game friday, I would say that DCA was by no means huge. Both offenses moved the ball quite well. It was a good game but both teams need some serious work on defense. Also, out routes should not be the route of choice when on your own forty and twenty four seconds left.

Jcs isn't over hyped. They are good enough to make it to state. They would have won fri. it they had Seth Doyle. He would have made some stops from the LB spot.I've seen USJ twice this year and all they can do is throw the ball. Rayner will pick off a pass or two and JCS will win big again this year. Nick Melton will run for 150 plus. JCS 28 USJ 7

Seth is a heck of a player and would have helped a great deal but in the 2nd and 4th quarter the d-line was being pushed back into the linebackers,nothing Seth could have done about that.I still believe JCS is a more talented team and they will be fine.For example on the last drive by DCA the QB fumbled the ball inside the 30 yard line and there was not a DL within 3 yards of him,but much better days lay ahead for the eagle.Man, Rayner is really going to be a special player for them this year. :thumb:

I heard that DCA didn't have but 4 or 5 seniors if thats so they looked pretty good. Their running back was a monster. I think JCS will beat USJ if they can stop the passing game. As for JCS they should win their region without to much trouble. I hope these first few games help them get ready for the playoffs, there isn't much help the rest of the way out.