Kenwood: 21

Harpeth: 0

Springfield: 14

Cheatham Co.: 8

Rossview: 13

Clarksville Academy: 0

Clarksville: 13

Montgomery Central: 0

Those four winners could very well be the four playoff representatives from Region 6-4A. Kenwood's quarterback is a very good player. Springfield has an excellent running back. Rossview played sluggish and still won easily. Clarksville's quarterback may be the region's top player.

Cheatham Co. and Montgomery Central can become playoff teams in Region 5-3A. The Cubs played well at times last night. They rested Joey Beach in last night's contest. Montgomery Central must limit the mistakes and continue to run the football.

Harpeth and Clarksville Academy have a LONG WAY TO GO!!!!!

Kenwood: 21

Harpeth: 0

Springfield: 14

Cheatham Co.: 8

Rossview: 13

<a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=76&SportID=1' target='_blank'>Clarksville Academy</a>: 0

Clarksville: 13

Montgomery Central: 0

Those four winners could very well be the four playoff representatives from Region 6-4A. Kenwood's quarterback is a very good player. Springfield has an excellent running back. Rossview played sluggish and still won easily. Clarksville's quarterback may be the region's top player.

Cheatham Co. and Montgomery Central can become playoff teams in Region 5-3A. The Cubs played well at times last night. They rested Joey Beach in last night's contest. Montgomery Central must limit the mistakes and continue to run the football.

Harpeth and <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=76&SportID=1' target='_blank'>Clarksville Academy</a> have a LONG WAY TO GO!!!!!

Good report :thumb:

big country,

Sounds like <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=76&SportID=1' target='_blank'>Clarksville Academy</a> played pretty good considering they are A and Rossview is AAAA. Rossview only scored 1 offensive TD in 40 minutes, sounds like they have work to do on offense. The paper said CA never crossed the 50 yd line all night. Sounds like they have some work to do on offense also.

I was under the impression that Coach Shepard was the savior and he was going to put the CA on the map again. Doesn't seem to be the solution to always go out of town for a good coach.

footballfan15,

I would say only giving up 1 TD in 40 minutes ain't to bad. Now not moving past the 50 ain't to good. But how much should a 4A team beat a 1A team by anyway in a 40 minute scrimmage?

I think Sheppard is from Clarksville and he was going home to be closer to family.

I was just under the impression that the Academy would return to the form when Miller was the coach. He has not even got the school to a 500 yet. I would really like to see them return to the form of old.