Jackson Co.@ Clay Co.

muffin

Dear Swanson and The Squad,

Quit crying like some babies. Just because someone gets on the boards and states the facts doesn't mean you guys have to whine and cry. Clay county is sorry and so is JC. JC got lucky to beat a team as bad as Clay, so what does that tell you? That Jackson is awful too. You guys crack me up that you think the season is already a success. You win one game against Clay county and now you're a Super Bowl team. Good lord you can't be serious. If Coach Russell could manage to win one more game, there is no telling how crazy you guys would go. I'm sure the kids would be tickled to death to win 2 games all year. But in Jackson County a 2 win season is the Super Bowl. You guys are Terrible and your program is a joke!!!! I'm still laughing at you guys. Even as you are reading this I am probably somewhere laughing out loud at the Jackson county football program.

Prediction still stands:

Smith 48

Jackson 7 (they'll score when smith puts the backups in) and I'll Still be laughing

Dear ruckus,

Here is the fact. Jackson Co. is 1-0 right now. They are undefeated and no one can take that away. I agree that they are a heavy underdog against SC, but with a dry spell that they have had over the past few seasons, they deserve to feel good if for nothing more than the weekend and then get back to work. That is what will build character in a very young team. You are trying to take away any sense of accomplishment from them and that is just classless. These kids play knowing that in most cases they are outgunned and they play anyway. This takes heart and grit. If coach Russell can tap into that grit, he can start a foundation from it. Rebuiling a program such as JC has to have a foundation and last fri. was just the first brick of it. To put it bluntly, stop being a punk and quit picking on the little kids, they'll be big kids someday. By the way, before you start yapping about silly JC fans, that's not me. My boys have a state title.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Then tell us where you are from and what team do you support?

Muffin it seems as if he supports whatever team is playing Jackson County. Last week he said that Clay was going to run all over J. County. Now that Clay lost they are a sorry team.

Yes there is excitement in Jackson County. The boys are better conditioned and they practice a heck of alot more than they did last year. No one has said that they were going to be great, just that they should be better than they have been.

Good luck to Clay County and I hope that the 2 boys that got injured are ok.

A new day in Gainesboro? What a joke haha That's really funny. Jackson County is a joke of a program. They are going to open up the season by getting DRILLED by Clay County. New coach- who cares?? Same sorry program with the same sorry players. Can't wait to watch you guys when Clay county completely runs you right off the field. Mack Draper Stadium holds 1,500 people huh, haha when was the last time you got that many people in there? Jackson County football is a joke and will be lucky to get 1 win this year!

**The above was ruckus42's first post on the T on August 15th**

You're a REAL IDIOT RUCKUS!! :ph34r:

THE SQUAD :D

Edited by THE SQUAD

Guys I'm from Winnersville. I guess you guys wouldn't know what that looks like, considering you're all a bunch of Jackson County losers.

Like I said in an earlier post, my guys have their state title. I am also pretty sure that the Winnersville Champions don't really want nor need fans that are as rude and classless as you have represented on this forum. Please, we will not hold you against your team as I am sure there a plenty of good posters and people that claim the same allegience as you, just not sure they would claim you. I wouldn't. B)

Dear ruckus,

Here is the fact. Jackson Co. is 1-0 right now. They are undefeated and no one can take that away. I agree that they are a heavy underdog against SC, but with a dry spell that they have had over the past few seasons, they deserve to feel good if for nothing more than the weekend and then get back to work. That is what will build character in a very young team. You are trying to take away any sense of accomplishment from them and that is just classless. These kids play knowing that in most cases they are outgunned and they play anyway. This takes heart and grit. If coach Russell can tap into that grit, he can start a foundation from it. Rebuiling a program such as JC has to have a foundation and last fri. was just the first brick of it. To put it bluntly, stop being a punk and quit picking on the little kids, they'll be big kids someday. By the way, before you start yapping about silly JC fans, that's not me. My boys have a state title.

Good reply big blue. I can't believe someone would talk so down about a team of young men who get out there and try. It's not always about winning. If they come out with character and class the program has accomplished something. Sound like feelings are very personal for rucus!

Guys I'm from Winnersville. I guess you guys wouldn't know what that looks like, considering you're all a bunch of Jackson County losers.

I know what that looks like and so does everyone from JC! They have a pretty decent girls basketball program!! I would say you are one of the following: A. A jealous former player who recently graduated, B. A player who was dismissed by new coach, C. A former assistant coach who was no longer needed, D. A parent of A or B. Why else would you have so much hate or jealousy for a team that has taken so many lumps in recent years? Let them enjoy their sucess!!! Good luck Blue Devils from LA Wildcat fans!!