Jefferson County vs Morristown West

DZbettin

how many tackles did he make? saw many missed tackles. thats the crappy player we all know and love. no surprise he is welcomed at west. that program is synonymous with class.

Morristown West State Champions : 19 umm, wait no, 2000, oh yea thats right, never.

Edited by etsuperstud

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tale of two halves, reminded me a lot of DB game in 04. Defense was simply on the field too long and wore out as the game went along. Offense had flashes, but overall wasn`t very good. I knew it was only going to be a matter of time before Spencer got hurt, we called the QB draw WAY too many times. Saw a slant once, got completed never saw it again. Saw the quick throw to Sherrod once, never saw it again. Stepp was throw to once, when the game was already decided. We have to use the talent at WR more, bottom line. The West CB's were 7yds off the WR's to start most of the time and backpedaled at the snap.

Defense looked tough, line got off the ball well, LB's filled the lanes and tackled well which really impressed me after how the preseason went. Need to be smarter on those option plays, but overall not many bad things to say about the D.

Still not sure what I think about the banner the West fans put out in the 4th. All the personal fouls were expected though.

also, JC4Life, you are an idiot. you were a terrible football player and are an even worse person.

how many tackles did he make? saw many missed tackles. thats the crappy player we all know and love. no surprise he is welcomed at west. that program is synonymous with class.

Morristown West State Champions : 19 umm, wait no, 2000, oh yea thats right, never.

Let's talk about no class. I saw many students from your "jungle" (what that has to do with Patriots is anybody's guess) keep the Morristown people in the parking lot. They were keeping their cars bumper to bumper so that the Morristown people could not get in the flow of traffic and when all of the cars were gone one mustang stopped in the middle of the road to stop us from leaving and some of the jungle stood in the middle of the road also. Poor losers is my guess, but you should be used to that after last year.

Does not speak well for a 5A school to be by beaten by a 4A school. I have a feeling last night was just a foreshadowing of things to come for Jeff.

Let's talk about no class. I saw many students from your "jungle" (what that has to do with Patriots is anybody's guess) keep the Morristown people in the parking lot. They were keeping their cars bumper to bumper so that the Morristown people could not get in the flow of traffic and when all of the cars were gone one mustang stopped in the middle of the road to stop us from leaving and some of the jungle stood in the middle of the road also. Poor losers is my guess, but you should be used to that after last year.

Does not speak well for a 5A school to be by beaten by a 4A school. I have a feeling last night was just a foreshadowing of things to come for Jeff.

LOL, what did they do let the Jeff County cars leave, then checked the plates of the Morristown cars and didn`t let them go? Its bumper to bumper out of all packed parking lots. I guess no Jeff County people were in the cars behind you. The parking lot was gridlocked as always, give us all a break from the stupidity.

Jefferson County did not get out played and MO West doesn't have better players. Jeff Co got out substituted. Plain and simple. 99 to 40 are hard odds to beat. If Jeff co can figure out away to play strong in the 3rd and 4th qtrs they'll be hard to beat.

I did have some issues on some of the plays called. 4th and inches and we call a quarter back sneak. No one saw that one coming.LOL. Why not give it to the full back that averaged almost 5yds a carry? And he only carried the ball 3 or 4 times.

Next. We have a WR thats almost 6'4'' and he doesn't get thrown to but once. And all those options at the end were really painful to watch.

Defense- I know alot are playing on both sides of the ball but they have got to work on tackling. Several broken tackles.

Speaking on playing both sides of the ball. Maybe its time to throw some of these dedicated players who show up everyday to practice only to ride the bench on game night into the mix a lot more. Probably wouldn't hurt for recruiting purposes for next year.

The kicker was great as usual.

And as for the furry fellow rabbit. Looked like an average player who got his clock cleaned more than once. At least he wants to play ball no matter where it is and I give him credit for that.

Halftime stats (jc-west)

Rushing 57-105

Passing 34-11

Total 91-116

Passing 5 of 6 - 1 of 4

Penalties 4-34 - 4-55

First downs 10-6

Scoring JCHS 4:02 Gatlin to Whitehead 4 yard touchdown

West - 1:30 1st Hale 2 yard run, missed xp

West #27 33 yard fg

Since you did not report on the second half from the press box on this thread, I guess you won't report anything on the second half in your article for the Standard Banner this week.

Hey D.A.bettin, what happen to all those stats after the first half. I wouldn't post those either if i were you. Your such a jerk. By tha way....did u get some of that RABBIT STEW tonite? Whas D.A. stand for? Figure it out, and it's not smart tail by no means. Sorry Pats, it's gonna be a long season...even your silly cheap shots by #8 on out QB didn't even help ya. The Trojan QB left many jock straps laying on the field on his TD run...especially #8. He made you look so bad on that play. bettin, if you weren't such a jerk and always dissin people, this post would never have happened. I hope your QB's not hurt to bad. I always hate to see kids get hurt. Although Z. Long will make you a good one!

Spoken like a true fan of a team that uses "prophylactics" as their mascot. Why don't you pull one over your pencil neck head and take a deep breath.

Edited by Topgun