How about Those MACON COUNTY TIGERS!

bramabull423

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Refs were horrible I agree. Macon did get most of the calls. Pass interference was terrible when macon got 30yds on what should have been just an incompletion.Macon did not get in from my point of view on the sneak in the first half. The running back fumbled way before he was down on the one play and i dont think macon even tipped the punt which would have been roughing the kicker and the game would have been over. The last play was very iffy but i think he did trap it and the ball skipped just before he got his hands under the ball but the sad part about it is west still should have won after all of this. 2nd and inches and they fumbled which really ended up costing them or this game would never had been decided by the refs. I feel sorry for west because they had to lose a game like this but macon did give themselves an opportunity and took advantage of it. Congrads macon on winning the game...now you get to go to downtown nashville to c how good you really are. Because now these games dont mean anything if you dont show up in the region.

Refs were horrible I agree. Macon did get most of the calls. Pass interference was terrible when macon got 30yds on what should have been just an incompletion.Macon did not get in from my point of view on the sneak in the first half. The running back fumbled way before he was down on the one play and i dont think macon even tipped the punt which would have been roughing the kicker and the game would have been over. The last play was very iffy but i think he did trap it and the ball skipped just before he got his hands under the ball but the sad part about it is west still should have won after all of this. 2nd and inches and they fumbled which really ended up costing them or this game would never had been decided by the refs. I feel sorry for west because they had to lose a game like this but macon did give themselves an opportunity and took advantage of it. Congrads macon on winning the game...now you get to go to downtown nashville to c how good you really are. Because now these games dont mean anything if you dont show up in the region.

the 30 yards was because the #30 got in the refs face on the pass interference call, macon co did not get into the endzone before the half. and the catch was to close to tell from where I was on the tiger side. its over move on.

the 30 yards was because the #30 got in the refs face on the pass interference call, macon co did not get into the endzone before the half. and the catch was to close to tell from where I was on the tiger side. its over move on.

hold up now i know thats the 30 yards but if its called an incompletion he doesnt get the other 15 because of complainin. I agree you should let the refs do ther job and not complain but the refs should have enough about um to not give the kid 15 more for what all i heard he said was we got our feet tangled and I know more macon co fans than not that ive asked that said the ball hit the ground before he caught it. Yeah i know they didnt get in before the half i was saying that 2 the people complainin about the call that he did get in. Yeah the game is over but i reckon we have message boards to talk and give your opinion about the game so if ya dont like what i have to say you can move on to because as long as there is a game ther is gonna b controversy and everybody is gonna have something to say about it.

It amazes me how everytime Macon wins a game everyone comes up with excuses why or blames the refs. I still remember three years ago Macon vs. Westmoreland and Macon having two 60 yard plus TD runs called back on both of them being bull crap calls. The first one was for a clip and on film you could see the guy pull up, raise his arms up and never even touch the defender. The other play an official "accidently" blows the whistle after Josh Hudson had broke another long one for a TD. They brought the ball back an ran the play again. Both drives resulted in a punt. Macon still found a way to win because the refs do not cost you the game. You win games by executing the plays, not making mental mistakes, and by not making turnovers. How about someone blaiming those things for a change. Westmoreland you have a great Football team with a Class Act program and group of Coaches. Support your team but they lost the game because they did not execute the things they needed to deep in their own territory on the last series they had the ball, like the pouched punt, thats only one example. Good luck Westmoreland, Hope you go deep into the play-offs this year.

Oh, and P.S., another bad pick buy the muffin man, but I am sure that this was a fluke once again.....

i'm sorry cav but in a game like this its hard 2 get over losing macon is our biggest rival and its always an emotional game we always have record attendances on macon night for the seniors on the westmoreland squad it was there last time 2 get to ever hit a tiger i still have 2 years left and its still hard 2 accept i think it would have been easier 2 deal with if u guys would have blown us out of the water than us being robbed but w/e its time 4 upperman and they had better watch out cuz were furious good luck to the tigers on the rest of the season........

I WILL AGREE THAT WEST. PLAYED THERE HEARTS OUT. THEY ARE A GOOD TEAM AND I THINK THEY WILL GO FAR IN THERE REGION. BUT IF WE WANT TO TALK ABOUT THE REFS. LETE US TALK ABOUT #10'S TD THAT THEY SAID WE DIDN'T GET IN. THEIR WERE SOME ON THE GOAL LINE THAT SAID THE BALL BROKE THE PLANE. WELL WE ALL WHIN WHEN WE LOOSE. I THOUHGT IT WAS REAL GOOD OF YA TO RUN BY THE PLAYERS WHEN THEY WERE PRAYING TO GOD THAT THEY S K. IF I HAD A SON OUT THERE I'M SURE I WOULD BE PROUD OF HIM. I THINK I WOULD BE EVEN PRODER OF MY SON OR DAUGHTER WHEN YA WERE YELLING AT THE BUSES AT SONIC. GOOD SPORTSMANSHIP WEST. :blink::blink:

I agree with you 100%! That was some awesome sportmanship! I was down on that field with our boys praying when that boy came running by! And I also heard what happened at Sonic! No matter how terrible the game was officiated you will never see a Macon County Player/Fan act and talk like they were talking. Not only was that rude, but very disrespectful! And I don't know how many of yall on here know what the Eagles fans were planning (Wearing lifejackets to the game, because of Jonathan Hudson), but that was by far the coldest thing I have ever heard of any fan doing. I don't care how big of rivalries we are, you spend a week at MCHS and you will realize how much me and my classmates have been affected by this! I was very dissapointed by Westmoreland this week, and Im sure I speak for many MC students, players, and fans!

I agree with you 100%! That was some awesome sportmanship! I was down on that field with our boys praying when that boy came running by! And I also heard what happened at Sonic! No matter how terrible the game was officiated you will never see a Macon County Player/Fan act and talk like they were talking. Not only was that rude, but very disrespectful! And I don't know how many of yall on here know what the Eagles fans were planning (Wearing lifejackets to the game, because of Jonathan Hudson), but that was by far the coldest thing I have ever heard of any fan doing. I don't care how big of rivalries we are, you spend a week at MCHS and you will realize how much me and my classmates have been affected by this! I was very dissapointed by Westmoreland this week, and Im sure I speak for many MC students, players, and fans!

What happened at Sonic?

So I guess from reading these comments, MC can't beat WES without the refs taking it away from night chickens?? Give me a break?!?! MC more first downs, more total yards, fewer penalties, fewer fumbles, but I guess none of that matters. Here is something else I heard on the way home, second half MC 3 for 4 on 3rd down conversions, WES 0 for 3. Guess the refs stopped the eagles too huh????