Teams showing THEY'RE serious

We played u guys last year, and i went and watched, and u guys had a really big guy playing RB and he was very quick for a jver, at first i thought it was rickaway, but i dont think it was. But he ran all over us and u guys beat us 21-14

Yeah that was bryant alsup i think. He is a junior this year and would have started varsity last year except he was inelligible. He is a transfer from lebanon high school that came to FCS and had to sit out a year. He actually ran back the oppening kick for us against DA last friday. He is one of the ones i was talking about in another post that is in our "grab bag of athletes", is i think how i put it.

Edited by FCSpoe

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cosby has their season off to a 2-0 start for the first time in the programs 17 years. We've got kids with a whole new outlook on football than in the past, and a tremendous young coaching staff. They defeated North Green in week 0 by a score of 26-0 and rolled over Oakdale 42-18 in week 1. Some of Oakdale's fans thought Cosby could have let off the gas a little earlier, and they probably would have had Oakdale not faked a punt when Cosby was about to call off the dogs. That along with the 300+ yards in penalties Cosby was handed at Oakdale last season probably led to the last two TD's scored late in the fourth. They were definitely statement scores. Cosby is not lookin to run the tables, they're just goin to go out and play hard nosed football every week and do what it takes to put em in contention. :blink:

Watch out for Macon County they beat the defending 1A State Champs and always good program, Trousdale County. Then they turn around and beat one of the best Wertmoreland teams I have seen in quite a few years. If they beat Pearl Cohn this week then I would not be suprised if they go 10-0 in the regular and go deep in the playoffs, if not all the way to the Buro'.

HIT SOMEBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!