Siegel vs. Centennial

siegelplayer

See the GPS Tournament Topic.

Anna Fisher of Centennial was injured Saturday. If see is still out come tuesday, I would guess this will impact who will win Centennial vs. Siegel.

I read that and hope she makes a full recovery. But, that has nothing about the game. I want to know what people think about the game.

I read that and hope she makes a full recovery. But, that has nothing about the game. I want to know what people think about the game.

That has a lot to do with the game. Centennial missing Fisher would be like you missing Winn. It will change how both teams play the game. This will be a great game, these are two of the top three or four AAA teams in the midstate. I know the Siegel coaches will prepare as though Fisher will be playing. I too hope she is ok and is back soon. She is an awesome player.

I don't like to predict scores. Either team could win this one. Siegel needs to play like they did against PJPII and Hendersonville to win.

without fisher there attacking options are limited so set pieces are a key jamie trocino is very good at set pieces vs tullahoma trocino on a corner headed the ball almost 15 into the back of the net

What day did she get injured because I talked to a friend who went with shelton to watch centennial play ooltewah, and told me that she was playing that game. I don't know if that was before or after she got hurt. Maybe I just have my facts mixed up and don't know which game was which.

What day did she get injured because I talked to a friend who went with shelton to watch centennial play ooltewah, and told me that she was playing that game. I don't know if that was before or after she got hurt. Maybe I just have my facts mixed up and don't know which game was which.

She was injured today. They saw Centennial friday night.

have shelton call chadwick at tullahoma we played them last thursday

Guest Cutters Crazies

1-1 tie, game got VERY rough. Siegel had many many more chances but couldnt finish for some reason. Could have easily had 3 but ends in a very unsatisfying tie

1-1 tie, game got VERY rough. Siegel had many many more chances but couldnt finish for some reason. Could have easily had 3 but ends in a very unsatisfying tie

I believe Siegel's keeper had 9 saves and Centennials had 10. Sounds like a pretty even game to me. Cougars can't be too disappointed with the tie since they were without their top scorer. I have to give Centennial the edge by the end of the year if everyone on both teams is healthy.