Blackman @ Riverdale

RunAndGun007

Boy when they were winning the posters were sure on here doing all that stuff!!!

Blackman at one time had as many if not more posters on here than any school

and I believe others who have been on here a while can back me up on that

I remember being so weary of all the posts on the Three-headed monster at Blackman when Alsup was the head coach. Definitely had the MOST posters on the T of any team in our region. They deserted the Blaze.......

Also I say ...it takes MORE guts to suit up when you are rebuilding any day than it does when you are winning. You get trashed at school, trashed on the T,a dn a joke in the community. Not fun.........THAT is when they deserve the fan support the most.

Edited by 2priceless

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't get me wrong, I abhor the vandalism that is taking place across the county. I find it interesting that everyone has jumped to the conclusion that it must be Blackman because of the "B" and they are next on Riverdale's schedule. It would just surprise me in that Blackman did not retaliate when Smyrna painted their goal posts purple and yellow, and painted a white "B" (Bulldog) on the Blackman field last year. They would have to be quite cocky to pick that fight with Riverdale.

There was also a post about what happened to all the posters from Blackman. It is true, you do not see the Blackman posters getting on the board talking about how "lucky" the other team was, or what a "bonehead" their coach is about his end-of-the-game coaching decisions, or what offence he chooses to run.

Go ahead and score 1000. Kick all the cripple people on the way into the stadium as well. It takes a great deal of heart to show up everyday for practice and show up on Friday night, pretty much knowing how the night will end.

That said, I'll will be in the stands rooting the Blaze on, looking for week to week improvements.

I applaude you for sticking up for Blackman, what I was getting at that R'dale needs to score BIG in one game to send a message to EVERYBODY. Blackman just happens to be the one game for this week that it may happen on.

I don't care what school the vandals are from, as whichever school they are from ALL vandalism HAS to stop right now or we ALL maybe looking at a future with NO sports what so ever. There are a couple on the school board that are NOT big sports fans anyway.

The county has also noticed that kids are getting out of control and that is the reason they are about to start contruction on a MUCH bigger Juvenile detention facility. Like the old commercial used to say, "You can pay us now, or you can pay us later". Either way you look at it, it will NOT be a fun place to be.

I remember being so weary of all the posts on the Three-headed monster at Blackman when Alsup was the head coach. Definitely had the MOST posters on the T of any team in our region. They deserted the Blaze.......

Also I say ...it takes MORE guts to suit up when you are rebuilding any day than it does when you are winning. You get trashed at school, trashed on the T,a dn a joke in the community. Not fun.........THAT is when they deserve the fan support the most.

what do you think 2P? Is wells in trouble?

:rolleyes: your right since they have already got ran through by 2 teams that are not as strong as rhs please someone tahe his poasting rights

blackman has already filed charges for what happened to them the first 2 games but it looks as if riverdale is gonna finish them off so there isnt a trial :lol:

Riverdale just might hang 100 on blackman.

i said it first

not taking up for mims here because I know coach wells will handle the situation appropriately but ------

can you imagine how frustrating it has to be being as good as he is and every week have to run against virtually 11 men every play!!

I know the coaches try to do things to get him going but the facts are simple

Blackman has not had a qb in yrs that is capable of being a true hs qb and they have surely not had one that could even start for any other team in the region

( Wallace is a great athlete and a great kid but he is not a qb!)

They have had years when Smyrna played them that the qb had more ints than completions and that will not cut it.

If Blackman could have any threat of a basic passing game mims would see his numbers go up dramatically.

Once again I don't know mims at all but I can only imagine with loss after loss week after week and being keyed on by every team every game the kid has to be at wits end.

Nothing against blackmans staff - you have to play with who shows up but right now they don't have a true qb and they don't have a line that can just line up and run at you every play.

I see the wheels falling off for Blackman as the season goes on and that beginning of the yr " we can beat anybody" entusiasm give way to " here we go again"

By they way does anybody remeber the days when blackman had more posters on coach t than any school, where did they all go??

Does anybody remeber when their band was irritating but now you enjoy the music especially late in the game whens it gets boring.

that might be the best post "ever" :rolleyes:

i hope that 38-7 is at half cause that sure wont be the final score and i doubt they score

you better triple riverdales score there buddy

Blackman needs to simplify, simplify, simplify that dang offense!

you need to have lots of atheletes to run that dumbed down Utah O.

just give mimms a lead blocker and a double te set and hope that he and that qb can make plays runnin the ball. with guys that can carry the rock, try and just pound away and try to control the clock. Use the weapons you have!!! (even if they are very few) you'll have a much better chance of winning