REGION 4 PICK EM

2priceless

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will tell you someone from Oak town that should be mad he left Smyrna is Sam Youree.. just b/c he was to selfish.. it kind of shows you what kind of player he really was.. is he playin or NO

He is not playing which is a shame, but it is HIS choice to make, not yours nor mine. I am proud of Sam for continuing to support Oakland by coming to our games. Trust me, you don't want someone to play for you that doesn't have his heart in your program. So lay off him....he made his decision and nothing can change that now.

Your record for week zero was 3-3,for week 1 your record was 7-2,and did not pick 1 game so it was 7-3,so your overall record is 10-6 not 10-5,right priceless.

MY PICKS WEEK ZERO ( cut and pasted)

riverdale - by not as much as usual probably 21 pts W

blackman - odds are they have to win some time L

smyrna - special teams experienced punter/kicker make the difference W

gallatin - loaded with seniors W

wc - hendersonville has struggled L

ootelwah - cookeville lost to many seniors W

lincoln county- the most improved team in the mid state L

4 AND 3 WEEK ZERO

week one I picked 9 games and went 7 - 2 ( there was a game left off the list that was added back later after I had picked)

that equals 11 -5

I want to make sure this is correct because I plan on winning and getting all the money and prizes that go with winning : )

MY PICKS WEEK ZERO ( cut and pasted)

riverdale - by not as much as usual probably 21 pts W

blackman - odds are they have to win some time L

smyrna - special teams experienced punter/kicker make the difference W

gallatin - loaded with seniors W

wc - hendersonville has struggled L

ootelwah - cookeville lost to many seniors W

lincoln county- the most improved team in the mid state L

4 AND 3 WEEK ZERO

week one I picked 9 games and went 7 - 2 ( there was a game left off the list that was added back later after I had picked)

that equals 11 -5

I want to make sure this is correct because I plan on winning and getting all the money and prizes that go with winning : )

Gallatin did not play in week zero,3-3,if winner is not picked it is counted as a loss 7-3,overall total,10-6.

Here are the games for this week:

Blackman @Riverdale

Lavergne @ Lebanon

Oakland @ Siegel

Smyrna @ Wilson Central ********HOT PICK- WC

Franklin @ Ravenwood

Baylor @ Brentwood Academy

Eagleville @ jo Byrns

Have at it....

riverdale

Lavergne

uhh siegel... oakland disapointed me

smyrna

ravenwood

baylor

eagleville

Here are the games for this week:

Blackman @Riverdale

Lavergne @ Lebanon

Oakland @ Siegel

Smyrna @ Wilson Central ********HOT PICK- WC

Franklin @ Ravenwood

Baylor @ Brentwood Academy

Eagleville @ jo Byrns

Have at it....

Riverdale....this will be ugly

Lavergne.....Lebanon still no offense

Oakland

Smyrna.....as much as this pains me, could be their year

Franklin

Brentwood Academy

Eagleville

Well we could always set one up on here!!!!!!

I would pick RYAN STELL from Oakland.

I would definitely be on board for that. Put my name in the hat on that one. It would have to be just 7 people though in the fantasy league, because that is the number of teams in the region. You could draft 1 qb, 1rb, 1 wr, 2 util(wr, hb, fb, te), 1 k, and 1 def/st.

scoring: td= 6pts., 1pt. for every 10 yds of offense, -2 for int/fum, 1pt. for every 20 passing yds., 3pts for fg, 1pt. for xp.

something like that....

1st pick would be Sonny Gray or J.T. Majors for me.

I would definitely be on board for that. Put my name in the hat on that one. It would have to be just 7 people though in the fantasy league, because that is the number of teams in the region. You could draft 1 qb, 1rb, 1 wr, 2 util(wr, hb, fb, te), 1 k, and 1 def/st.

scoring: td= 6pts., 1pt. for every 10 yds of offense, -2 for int/fum, 1pt. for every 20 passing yds., 3pts for fg, 1pt. for xp.

something like that....

1st pick would be Sonny Gray or J.T. Majors for me.

yes i owuld love to join if possible...