Giles Co.

mreverything

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what did the MRI show today?

SAM EDGMON WILL NOT PLAY...i just found out he will be replaced by a very talented junior DAVIS PARDON...he is about 5'11 200pds and runs a great 40. He is very athletic and will give Cheatham Co. plenty of trouble. If i were them i would watch out for #26 Davis Pardon bc he will have a type of game just a good as MR. Edgmon.

SAM EDGMON WILL NOT PLAY...i just found out he will be replaced by a very talented junior DAVIS PARDON...he is about 5'11 200pds and runs a great 40. He is very athletic and will give Cheatham Co. plenty of trouble. If i were them i would watch out for #26 Davis Pardon bc he will have a type of game just a good as MR. Edgmon.

Call me crazy but I still have to see this one to believe it. With that having been said once again CHEATHAM PLAYERS/COACHES/FANS/ETC. PREPARE AS IF #8 IS SUITING UP THIS WEEK. Giles Co. is a very important region game and from the looks of their first two games this year I say that they are going to finish the regular season as one of the top four teams in the region.