Franklin @ Ravenwood

Tank_76

Honestly I don't think that Franklin stands a chance. Everyone is talking about how there defense is keeping them in all of their games - I don't think they are going to be able to hold up to our offense. Here is how I plan it is going to work. If they come out offense first, our defense is going to snag an interception, pick up a fumble, or sack the QB. Our defense is going to be shutting them down every play, every quarter. We are going to be doing 3 and out every series. If they come out on defense our offense is going to shove the ball down their throats. We are just going to keep marching up the field. (Then let's see who is talking about this so called great defense.)

I just leave one thing left to say...good luck Franklin - you are really going to need it.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly I don't think that Franklin stands a chance. Everyone is talking about how there defense is keeping them in all of their games - I don't think they are going to be able to hold up to our offense. Here is how I plan it is going to work. If they come out offense first, our defense is going to snag an interception, pick up a fumble, or sack the QB. Our defense is going to be shutting them down every play, every quarter. We are going to be doing 3 and out every series. If they come out on defense our offense is going to shove the ball down their throats. We are just going to keep marching up the field. (Then let's see who is talking about this so called great defense.)

I just leave one thing left to say...good luck Franklin - you are really going to need it.

you joined an hour ago to post that load of crap? this site is only for people who have intelligent things to say. you might as well leave.

i believe the question here is....are you finally gonna leave your parents basement after 40 long years of abusing yourself to the home shopping network, or are you gonna sit your skinny sophemore self here in front of the computer and talk smack (poorly) to people you don't know?

First you say intelligent people are on this and then you post that load of crap. I am actually a senior (starter as well). You all are going to open up with an interception or a fumble. We are going to take advantage of all of your mistakes. On defense we are going to run the ball down your pretty little throats. Just be ready for whats going to hit you.

First you say intelligent people are on this and then you post that load of crap. I am actually a senior (starter as well). You all are going to open up with an interception or a fumble. We are going to take advantage of all of your mistakes. On defense we are going to run the ball down your pretty little throats. Just be ready for whats going to hit you.

well, mr. starter, what number are you? i would like to see if you can live up to all the smack you are talking as i watch from the stands.

first off......offense is the one that shoves the ball down peoples' throats not defense......are you sure you play the game? and secondly.......i'm sorry but no. nothing you just said is even remotely true.....we are all now dumber for having read that, i award you no points and may god have mercy on your soul.

Edited by mr. self-destruct

well, mr. starter, what number are you? i would like to see if you can live up to all the smack you are talking as i watch from the stands.

No starter or current player at Ravenwood would talk like this!! They all have way to much respect for Franklin. Franklin has a terrific team and this will be a difficult game for both teams. Neither team is going to march up and down the field all night tonight.