Franklin @ Ravenwood

Tank_76

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

who do u think will win?

After watching Ravenwood play Friday night, I will have to go with them. Becker looks comfortable at QB and I believe they have picked up where they left off last year. If they keep improving week to week, nobody will be able to stop them.

After watching Ravenwood play Friday night, I will have to go with them. Becker looks comfortable at QB and I believe they have picked up where they left off last year. If they keep improving week to week, nobody will be able to stop them.

So, how long have you been attending Ravenwood?

Coming back to reality, I think this one will be another down-to-the-wire game in WilCo. The winner of this game wins the region. However, I think Franklin's defense plays well enough to hold the Raptors.

It will come down to the wire.......

Heard the radio announcers saying Rwood's QB was showing shades of TC Jennings. If it comes down to the play of the QB/.......I am going with Ravenwood then.

I agree...Franklin needs to have their QB step up or they will have a tough time winning this game.

So, how long have you been attending Ravenwood?

Coming back to reality, I think this one will be another down-to-the-wire game in WilCo. The winner of this game wins the region. However, I think Franklin's defense plays well enough to hold the Raptors.

Attending Ravenwood, no. You are right about one thing though, Franklin's defense. It sounds like they are what has kept Franklin in the game. Should be a good game to watch, but I still think that Ravenwood will win it.

All this preseason talk about Franklin's #1 WR Campbell, yet it seems like the ground game and defense is what is giving Franklin the edge so far. If Franklin grinds this one out and keeps Ravenwood offense on the sideline--Franklin wins this one.

I see this one as 17-14 Franklin win (Franklin always has the kickers!)

The fun part of predicitons..going to the game and seeing just how wrong we were and yet still seeing an exciting game B) Got to love HS football B)

All this preseason talk about Franklin's #1 WR Campbell, yet it seems like the ground game and defense is what is giving Franklin the edge so far. If Franklin grinds this one out and keeps Ravenwood offense on the sideline--Franklin wins this one.

I see this one as 17-14 Franklin win (Franklin always has the kickers!)

The fun part of predicitons..going to the game and seeing just how wrong we were and yet still seeing an exciting game :thumb: Got to love HS football :o

Franklin was the best team Ravenwood saw last year. They beat them twice, but both games were hard fought and down to the wire. TIme will tell how much each team has changed siince last year. Should be a good game. Prediction.....Even. I think it could go either way.