Jamie Graham

ebbybm

Great athlete. Makes me wonder why it was so hard for Roger Herndon, though. Hmmm...

http://www.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/ar...372/1345/SPORTS

Herndon was not on a football scholarship. He was trying to get an academic scholarship. Because his ACT was only 28 compared to other elgible incoming Vanderbilt students that had a score of 30 or above, he was unable to get the scholarship. He went to Austin Peay for a year, and he made the grades.

That is the difference between a walk-on and a scholarship player.

Congratulations to Jamie Graham. Hope you turn out to be as good as Shelton Quarles or Robert Davis. If you do. You will be a great one.

Herndon was not on a football scholarship. He was trying to get an academic scholarship. Because his ACT was only 28 compared to other elgible incoming Vanderbilt students that had a score of 30 or above, he was unable to get the scholarship. He went to Austin Peay for a year, and he made the grades.

That is the difference between a walk-on and a scholarship player.

Congratulations to Jamie Graham. Hope you turn out to be as good as Shelton Quarles or Robert Davis. If you do. You will be a great one.

I believe you've missed my point. If Jamie scores 'comparatively,' holla back.

And Roger Herndon didn't need any more sholarships than he already had... before he applied. B)