Eagleville @ Page

Dossman

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well @ 5 PM on Thursday we get to see who gets the early bragging rights in Region 6, District 11 A/AA.

I haven't seen Page play yet, but I know they will be ready to defend home court.

I hope Eagleville can play with as few mistakes as possible. I think that will be the key for them to win.

Pageman, I will see you there. What's your prediction?

I'm taking Eagleville (of course) 3-1.

That was a very accurate prediction, Dossman. It was nice meeting you tonight! Maybe we'll see you again at the tournament tomorrow and Sat.

That was a very accurate prediction, Dossman. It was nice meeting you tonight! Maybe we'll see you again at the tournament tomorrow and Sat.

CU, it was very nice to meet you and Pageman as well.

Pageman the song sounds like a classic, as much as the match was tonight. I know since Eagleville came up on the winning end, it's easy to say that, but I really thought both teams played hard.

It was a great atmosphere, great play and great company.

I got very lucky with the prediction, those last two could have went either way.

I did get to see the famous outhouse of Rudderville. I was going to stop but I saw Phargis' ride parked outside, so I guess it was occupied.

#4 for Page is awesome. She will be something for years to come. Also, the rest of the team made many good plays. I'm very proud of The Eagleville Lady Eagles. There was a lot of hustle and they never gave up. They just would not go away, even though they had a tiger by the tail.

A very enjoyable evening, let's do it again Friday night. :thumb:

CU, it was very nice to meet you and Pageman as well.

Pageman the song sounds like a classic, as much as the match was tonight. I know since Eagleville came up on the winning end, it's easy to say that, but I really thought both teams played hard.

It was a great atmosphere, great play and great company.

I got very lucky with the prediction, those last two could have went either way.

I did get to see the famous outhouse of Rudderville. I was going to stop but I saw Phargis' ride parked outside, so I guess it was occupied.

#4 for Page is awesome. She will be something for years to come. Also, the rest of the team made many good plays. I'm very proud of The Eagleville Lady Eagles. There was a lot of hustle and they never gave up. They just would not go away, even though they had a tiger by the tail.

A very enjoyable evening, let's do it again Friday night. :thumb:

Sounds like a plan!