LaVergne

SCN08FearTheSpear

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:angry: ...Put it this way, as hard as it is, we have too keep fighting because giving up is the last thing we will do. We hope to practice hard this week and gain as much momentum as possible going into riverdale. We have to get it together before it is too late. In this region, we are in a HUGE hole and it will be a hard battle to get out. Riverdale is where it starts, think Riverdale is going to win or not, but thats when LaVergne HAS to come ready to play. If they want ANY chance of going to the playoffs.

yea worry about us since a team like them cant beat yall :angry: and i dount very seriously u guys will make the playoffs

yea but look who posted and said we wouldnt a lavergne fan ther just still sad that they thought they would be good now there just hoping not to coome last i still think it will be us or smyrna but stil alot of comp

Is your literacy really at that low of a level or is this an act?

(It has to be an act.)

Try re-typing that so everybody can understand what you have to say.

Is your literacy really at that low of a level or is this an act?

(It has to be an act.)

Try re-typing that so everybody can understand what you have to say.

SCN08 should feel priveledged to be able to even communicate with a perfect person (OOPSIE i meant super-human being) such as yourself. i know i do :lol:

ff-poindexter.gif

Hillbilly grammar might be funny when you see a skit at Dollywood, but it doesn't matter if a person is 17 years old or 40 years old - literacy is important.

I couldn't care less what team he pulls for or against. Most people on here are just regular guys like me who try to support the local prep sports scene. If we encourage poor communication skills, that is not doing anybody any favors.

(I also couldn't care less if you like agree or disagree with that.)

Edited by nrgrizzlies