Kenwood vs. Henry County

DonaldDuck

It sounds as if some of you are underestimating Kenwood, big mistake, that is how we lose games like these. Atleast our coaches aren't underestimating them. We will be prepared for whatever they throw at us.

I don't think any of us are underestimating them. Yanker and RedPride are just making funnies about their exuberant confidence. I expect them to be good, and I expect a great battle.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And RedPride, just saying 34 can run is an understatement!!! He can run OVER you too! 250+ pounds of fast coming right at you!!! I can still see him getting hit by some of the biggest linemen and LB's we have seen and not even being phased by them, just keeps on trucking!!!

I`d suggest telling number 34 to try and run around Hogsett. -_-

The YANKER cannot resist on this one my young Cephus!!!!! When the time comes, Hogsett will destroy all 250+ pounds of him...until then, the YANKER wishes him well!!!!!

ahhh...too funny Yanker. I hadn`t read your post when I posted. I too couldn`t resist. I guess great minds think alike. :lol:

Okay...would some Patriot fan please refresh my memory. HC was pretty good last year, but yet Kenwood won the game. What happened last year? Did HC get outplayed? Too many mistakes? Turnovers? I fully expected HC to win this game last year. Someone please tell me why I should expect HC to win this year. What will be different?

Okay...would some Patriot fan please refresh my memory. HC was pretty good last year, but yet Kenwood won the game. What happened last year? Did HC get outplayed? Too many mistakes? Turnovers? I fully expected HC to win this game last year. Someone please tell me why I should expect HC to win this year. What will be different?

Well, its fairly simple. We had come off two huge wins - DC for the barrell and Hardin County for our first Region win. Kenwood came to Paris 0-2 not looking so good on film. They came in here wanting it more and we were flat. They just caught us off guard and beat us. Like wingman said, the coach took the blame for being unprepared. It won't happen again like that this time around. If Kenwood is going to win this year, then they better come out of the gates with both arms swinging, because I know that HC will!

Well, its fairly simple. We had come off two huge wins - DC for the barrell and Hardin County for our first Region win. Kenwood came to Paris 0-2 not looking so good on film. They came in here wanting it more and we were flat. They just caught us off guard and beat us. Like wingman said, the coach took the blame for being unprepared. It won't happen again like that this time around. If Kenwood is going to win this year, then they better come out of the gates with both arms swinging, because I know that HC will!

They won 17 to 14 in overtime. McNairl missed the endzone by about three inches on the last play. None of us are underestimating Kenwood. They have won 10 of their last 11 games. I understand they have 7 returners on each side of the ball. It will be a tough game.

Edited by realredpride

They won 17 to 14 in overtime. McNairl missed the endzone by about three inches on the last play. None of us are underestimating Kenwood. They have won 10 of their last 11 games. I understand they have 7 returners on each side of the ball. It will be a tough game.

I had forgotten that it was OT. Yes, Kenwood has alot going for them and they will want this win. But at the same time, I know that HC players want a win too. It will boil down to whoever wants it more and plays harder for ALL four quarters.

I had forgotten that it was OT. Yes, Kenwood has alot going for them and they will want this win. But at the same time, I know that HC players want a win too. It will boil down to whoever wants it more and plays harder for ALL four quarters.

I had forgotten that part of the game. We were close to endzone and went for the win instead of the tie and go to more OT. Non Region game it was a good decision just a little short of the goal. Friday looks like a great night for football. This should be a good game to watch. Like to see HC put a stop to Kenwood home game winning streak.

Oh my young "Immaturing Cephus", please attempt to explain how a REAL fan forgets that a game was LOST in overtime. The YANKER has growing concern for my HC family. First , no one in Henryland seems to know when the game starts and then a seemingly devoted fan FORGETS the fact that last year's loss to Kenwood was in OT. There are SERIOUS problems in the land of Henry!!!!!!!!!

This thread is a little boring but the INCOMPARABLE YANKER will now spice it up a little. The GREATLY ANTICIPATED predictions by the AMAZING YANKER are at hand!!! In the game in Jackson, JCM 20-Haywood County 0.....In Clarksville, HC 27-Kenwood 10...the YANKER has spoken!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright Yanker, I am expecting these to be right on target!!! :thumb: