Wartburg vs Harriman

knight2

I think Wartburg might have a shot in this game it might be the only game left they have a shot at so I am thinking that they will be fired up they have played well for 2 or 3 quarters the last few weeks and with Harriman taking a butt kicking from Kingston they might over look this game since thinking it is just Wartburg. So in a upset I will pick WARTBURG by 6 <_<

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Wartburg might have a shot in this game it might be the only game left they have a shot at so I am thinking that they will be fired up they have played well for 2 or 3 quarters the last few weeks and with Harriman taking a butt kicking from Kingston they might over look this game since thinking it is just Wartburg. So in a upset I will pick WARTBURG by 6 :thumb:

lol they have no chance of winning this game or any other game on there scheldue!!! Wartburg has some talent but nobody to coach there talent!!!

Wartburg might win, but they shouldn't take the game lightly just because Harriman was beaten by Kingston. When teams take games lightly, they tend to not play as well as they should, and when they don't play as well, sometimes the other teams comes back to bite them in the butt. I've seen this done many times. But who's to know? :thumb:

Wartburg might win, but they shouldn't take the game lightly just because Harriman was beaten by Kingston. When teams take games lightly, they tend to not play as well as they should, and when they don't play as well, sometimes the other teams comes back to bite them in the butt. I've seen this done many times. But who's to know? :thumb:

how bad was harriman beat by kingston?

If Wartburg comes out fired up and ready for the speed of Harriman's lightning quick Wing T offense, then it should be a good game. However, if they come out with the intensity of a turtle (like they tend to do sometimes) then its 0-10 for the dawgs.

I'm takin Harriman in a close one.

Devils-21

Dawgs-14 (If their pumped)