best RBs in Chatanooga

loverboy25

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Kevin Cooper continues to impress every week. Coop(Baylor) and BJ.(McCallie)along with Jacques McClendon(Baylor) will be so much fun to watch at UT for the

Chattanooga area in the years to come. I know that Chas ? from Lookout Valley is slightly leading Cooper in yardage up to now. I honestly don't know anything about him. Can someone help me here. What grade is he in? Size? Is anyone recruiting him? Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Kevin Cooper continues to impress every week. Coop(Baylor) and BJ.(McCallie)along with Jacques McClendon(Baylor) will be so much fun to watch at UT for the

Chattanooga area in the years to come. I know that Chas ? from Lookout Valley is slightly leading Cooper in yardage up to now. I honestly don't know anything about him. Can someone help me here. What grade is he in? Size? Is anyone recruiting him? Thanks

chas scruggs is in 11th grade just think what he will b like next year

yes

from what da records say he is the best

Have never seen Chas run except on sports highlights. Looks like a fast, small but obviously very, very good back. But records don't reflect everything as is the case here. As I have posted before Kevin Cooper is listed by Unapproved Website as the 5th best fullback in the entire country. He plays both ways and after playing defense he comes right back on offense...with a young small line and continually gets about 180 yard a game. Very durable. With is speed, size, etc he has a great future with the Vols and if he continues to excel there..in the pros. This is to take nothing away from Chas because what he has accomplished at LV is just incredible. Congratulations to him. Just one question though...with all that being said I wonder why he is not up for his divisions Mr Football award? Seems he has really been shorted here.

chas scruggs is in 11th grade just think what he will b like next year

from what da records say he is the best

Have never seen Chas run except on sports highlights. Looks like a fast, small but obviously very, very good back. But records don't reflect everything as is the case here. As I have posted before Kevin Cooper is listed by Unapproved Website as the 5th best fullback in the entire country. He plays both ways and after playing defense he comes right back on offense...with a young small line and continually gets about 180 yard a game. Very durable. With is speed, size, etc he has a great future with the Vols and if he continues to excel there..in the pros. This is to take nothing away from Chas because what he has accomplished at LV is just incredible. Congratulations to him. Just one question though...with all that being said I wonder why he is not up for his divisions Mr Football award? Seems he has really been shorted here.

Great post jon26. I beg to differ on the the Baylor line. They have 3 seniors and average around 230 to 240. Not to small and they are doing a great job. Wouldn't you agree?

Thanks. I graduated from Baylor and am in college now. So I don't get to see many games...only 2 actually. I did see last weeks on the web last week..sportshighschool or whatever. They looked good. Correct me if I am wrong but all I have heard since early in the year was how small and inexperienced the line is...with the exception of McClain Still. Yes I do agree they have done an outstanding job. Coach Massey has done a great job with the team and really has them believing. Great year and with the exception of the 2nd half in the McCallie and Brentwood games we have had an unbelievable year. I will be in Nashville for the Brentwood game for sure. Go Baylor!

Great post jon26. I beg to differ on the the Baylor line. They have 3 seniors and average around 230 to 240. Not to small and they are doing a great job. Wouldn't you agree?

Thanks. I graduated from Baylor and am in college now. So I don't get to see many games...only 2 actually. I did see last weeks on the web last week..sportshighschool or whatever. They looked good. Correct me if I am wrong but all I have heard since early in the year was how small and inexperienced the line is...with the exception of McClain Still. Yes I do agree they have done an outstanding job. Coach Massey has done a great job with the team and really has them believing. Great year and with the exception of the 2nd half in the McCallie and Brentwood games we have had an unbelievable year. I will be in Nashville for the Brentwood game for sure. Go Baylor!

Actually the two young guys on the line weigh the most (Tyler Watson 250 and Joe Scott 240). Mattew Patton is about 230 or so and McClain Still is about 225 or so. I think Walker Deakins is the smallest at about 210. They are getting better every game and it helps to have a guy like Coop behind them. Still and Patton started last year so they do have some experience.