Hamptons' Adam T.

HampGirl05

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it dosen't take a Vince Lombardi to figure out to stop a 33-lead every play, all you have to do is stack the box with 8, 9, or 10 players... A 2-year old could have coached and figured out how to stop Unaka Friday night. The sad thing is, it took Cosby 2 1/2 quarters to figure that out...

ok rangerwaterboy and thats what you were if i remember corectly because they wouldn't let you keep the books but that's beside the point you get on here talking like you know whats going on if you did you would realize that you cain't mix it up when you spend the 2nd half with your back on your 20 or on your back this game came down to 2 things that usually deside evenly matched teams kicking game and fewest mistakes and hats off to cosby for winning both.the rangers are on the right track and if you ever want to be taken seriously then quit trying to be a T_ _ _.

I know it was last year, but correct me if I'm wrong Trousdale County couldn't stop Townsend so I don't see Cosby doing it either

LOL, funniest thing i have seen in a while. There wasn't a runningback or reciever in state last year that Trousdale couldn't shut down. You can argue that adam had a little over a hundred yards, but when he gets over thirty carries then a little over a hundred yards is not good. He is a great back but i wouldn't try and say anything about last years Trousdale team.Seriously funny post though.

LOL, funniest thing i have seen in a while. There wasn't a runningback or reciever in state last year that Trousdale couldn't shut down. You can argue that adam had a little over a hundred yards, but when he gets over thirty carries then a little over a hundred yards is not good. He is a great back but i wouldn't try and say anything about last years Trousdale team.Seriously funny post though.

Who said he had 30 carries. I,m not sure Hampton ran 30 plays. Our problem was trying to block Trousdale. Adam is also about 25 pounds heavier and just as quick and fast this season. He'll be just fine.

I dont even want to hear that. We have the best coaching staff ever here at cosby. And Friday night is going to be awesome. Yea its gonna be hard but hey we can do it. Its not our fault Unaka's Madena couldn't run the ball against our dfense.

ALL OF OUR COACHES here at COSBY are friggin awesome. They are doing a great job leading our team. And i have a feeling that they will do a great job leading us to victory over Hampton on Friday night!!!!!!!!!!!

Uh...................Medina had 20 carries and 105 yards...........the first half. Last I checked, that is not real good defense. He ran the ball very well agains tyour defense until the second half, tha's whne I say Unaka's coaching staff did a bad thing getting away from that play they ran so effectively in the first half.

Uh...................Medina had 20 carries and 105 yards...........the first half. Last I checked, that is not real good defense. He ran the ball very well agains tyour defense until the second half, tha's whne I say Unaka's coaching staff did a bad thing getting away from that play they ran so effectively in the first half.

Im gonna disagree with that second part.. we didnt do a bad thing getting away from that play.. Cosby did a good job of making adjustments at halftime, the mistake our staff made was not adjusting to thier adjustment.. in the unaka v. hampton game, real early hampton saw we were overplaying against townsend, it didnt take them long to call that wingback end around.. that play is in our playbook, we even ran it during pregame warmup before the cosby game..

No, the sad thing is that "Cosby couldn't stop it for 2 & 1/2quarters", as you say, and Unaka managed to get a FG out of the entire game. ;) Where does the 1/2 quarter come in at? ;) It was definitely recognized before halftime, but there is only so much adjusting you can do to your scheme in mid play. You're right, Cosby's coaches deserve little to no credit. All they have done is turned an entire program around, and gotten a community that used to think basketball was the only sport offered at Cosby high school to support the school and the team, also coached a team to holding 7 opponents to 55 points collectively, (some of that coming from the JV), oh yeah, and have went 7-0 thus far. Go ahead with your "they haven't played anybody" crap. I'm expecting it, but remember your downing the whole region when you say junk like that. It's like a UT fan dogging other SEC teams, or wiping before you poop, it just don't make no sense. ;)

"Some of that coming from the JV", how thought you had so few on JV that you had to cancel a JV game this week. Must really be concerned about Hampton.

Im gonna disagree with that second part.. we didnt do a bad thing getting away from that play.. Cosby did a good job of making adjustments at halftime, the mistake our staff made was not adjusting to thier adjustment.. in the unaka v. hampton game, real early hampton saw we were overplaying against townsend, it didnt take them long to call that wingback end around.. that play is in our playbook, we even ran it during pregame warmup before the cosby game..

You are absolutly right ;)

haha, the best coaching staff in cosby history! thats saying a whole lot. youall have an average coach, if unaka would have mixed it up a little better youall wouldnt have been able to stop unakas run. he!! will freeze over before hampton looses to cosby.

Ok and what makes you think that u guys are so special because u know how to type about poeple......o yea because thats going to make all the difference. For your information...I don't see your team going 7-0 and another we play the same teams so once again tell who has better coahes... its not our fault yalls little madena and "wonderful blessed" coaches didn't mix it up a litlle bit maybe then it would have been a ballgame not just something for us to do on a friday night.....so tell me again that our coahes are just mediocre.....They are awesome all of them...Shelton is great...so is Hall....and Trentham.....and Moe.....and Proffitt....and Yoakum....and Shoereck....so again who are we....... we're the EAGLES and we will show you g uys once again when we rule the nest like we have all year long....