Ooltewah host East Ridge

VballDaddy78

The Lady Owls of Ooltewah will be hosting the "East Ridgers" tonight in the first of two regular season meetings.

Ooltewah improves to 5-2 on the year with a win over East Ridge. Game scores were 25-23, 25-23 and 25-15. Here's a link with info on this match as well as a couple of others from the Chatt area: http://www.chattanoogan.com/articles/article_92284.asp

Edited by VballDaddy78

Thanks, VBD78. East Ridge didn't go down without a fight and I'm sure they'll be wanting revenge at the Choo Choo. Let's see when does A1 play F1 on Saturday morning?

Never mind - they won't play each other until the bracket starts.

They played hard and are short a couple of girls, most recently there setter. As usual, ER will be ready to play this weekend!

I was pretty excited to hear about this match!! :thumb:

VBdaddy you're my #1 resource for game times at the B-wood tournament next weekend... I'll be spendin the whole day out there watchin the girls kick some tail!!!

Look for my post coming up on the "main" board. OHS is going to be short 3 girls next Friday night due to Homecoming!