What the heck is happening at Siegel?

onewaytoplay

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest dare_2_dream

Just play us over at Blackman, put a good 40 point beating on us and your on your way. Sorry to all the football players but 15 straight L's is going to get talked about. B)

.. sorry to say this, but beating blackman isnt something to be happy about. thats like beating warren county in basketball.

For Starters, please don't assume that I am part of Independence, because I am not It shows that you have no idea what you're talking about.

Secondly, THAT was the first game of the season, and it was a Riverdale squad who has slightly strayed from where they have been in the past few years.

I can ASSURE you that Independence will put up at least 30 points on your defense. I have seen them play, and that offense is talented beyond belief. Furthermore, they brought back virtually all of their starters from the previous year, and added a Stud QB transfer from MBA.

Now, go ahead and start crying, cause it's going to be a long season at the bottom of 4-5A/

Rock,

Thanks for speaking up for Indy. Forget trying to get through to them. I guarantee that Indy isn't even thinking about Siegel yet. That will begin the moment the Franklin game is over on Sept. 15. Good luck to Centennial Friday.

are you crazy? you were the one predicting riverdale to blow us out by at least 40 points...what was the score of that one? :lol:

springfield, the game was 7-3 all the way through, springfield scored a TD in the last minute and a half. VERY winnable game for siegel

oakland, siegel led the entire game by a field goal and gave up a TD with 5 minutes left

ALL THREE very close/winnable games...sorry if it hurts your warrior pride that you almost lost to siegel, you should be happy with the win you got :thumb:

your right and u better believe it would be close to that if we played now but your 0-3 ok thats all that matters should of could of but didnt dont count

True, but people dont need to get on here and act like were just getting blown out every game. We have had a chance in every game we have been in. Indepence might be good, but no chancethere better then Riverdale and no chance they will put big points up on us.

maybe its cause of how some of u siegel ppl post

Edited by SCN08FearTheSpear

Should'a, would'a, could'a!!! That's all we here from retardnation. Fact (or thtruth) is that you're 0-3. Mj lead Wilson Central 10-7 at the end of the third and moved the ball very well against Springfield. 385 yards total offense and 3 missed fied goals. More than you guys did. My bad, parks should have, could have, and would have. Excuses, excuses, excuses, and more excuses. Wait 2 more weeks when the D.E.V.I.L.S come to town.

all they do is cry and make excuses and promise wins and playoffs

Edited by SCN08FearTheSpear

First of all I don't want to hear excuses about it being riverdale's "first game"...wasn't it siegel's first game as well? i think so, which makes it a game in which BOTH teams had kinks to work out. problem is...we haven't quite worked ours out yet :lol:

Second of all, i think the reason we lost to springfield is because we weren't focused and we weren't ready to play. That's not whining or excuses, that's OUR fault and nobody else's

Third of all....WHO has ever said we blew oakland out? :thumb: I know when our score was and I know when theyre only score was too...fact of the matter is that it WAS a winnable game for siegel but Oakland pulled it out because we couldn't manage to get the ball in the endzone. That's a fact

I will continue to support the Stars whether or not we lose to MJ, Ind., whomever, I just wish we could play to our potential...or what i thought was our potential by the time the season ends

it doesnt matter what your potential is u still might not have a 500 season but looks like your tennis team is ok :lol:

True, but people dont need to get on here and act like were just getting blown out every game. We have had a chance in every game we have been in. Indepence might be good, but no chancethere better then Riverdale and no chance they will put big points up on us.

You have hung in there, unfortunately you are 0-3 and it will be tough to win 5 games. MJ should be a win. Indy is 3-0 and a very good team. They have confidence and are blowing teams out. Franklin should beat them, but Franklin is one of the best teams in the state. Good luck.

Guest dare_2_dream

Beating Blackman is a win, and thats more than Siegel can say they have right now, so beating them is something Siegel should get pretty happy about.

Beating a team with very little talent is nothing to brag about, thats all im saying. Beating Blackman is a win, but its not something you run around telling your friends.

it doesnt matter what your potential is u still might not have a 500 season but looks like your tennis team is ok :rolleyes:

you are so all over the place it isn't even funny. before the rhs shs game you were all about how you were going to run all over us...then we come within a TD of you and you change your mind..."siegel has a good football team, you almost beat us, blah blah blah"

now all of a sudden we lose two more close games and you're back to your usual self again. a win is a win and a loss is a loss i know this...but if we can turn the games around late our losses will quickly become wins and confidence will slowly start building

and BTW, you're right...our tennis team is AWESOME, while yours is made up of football players who THINK they can play the game :huh: