Knox Central vs. Lenoir City

Cleveland

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nobody seems to have much interest in this one. I think Central has several areas to work on, primarily the O line and putting in more of the offensive playbook. I believe this one should be a win for the BobKitties, but they need to play well to keep things going in the right direction.

I hope that LC at least brings a few fans

My guess: Central 42 LC 7.

nobody seems to have much interest in this one. I think Central has several areas to work on, primarily the O line and putting in more of the offensive playbook. I believe this one should be a win for the BobKitties, but they need to play well to keep things going in the right direction.

I hope that LC at least brings a few fans

My guess: Central 42 LC 7.

Oh, Lenoir City fanns travel better than any school I've seen lately. We'll be there in full force no matter how high the odds are stacked against us.

Joseph

A very solid win for the Bobcats. The 1st half, Central looked very good on on both sides of the ball. The D was great and the offense was crisp. McMillian managed the game well and got the ball to his playmakers and made some plays himself. He needs to do a little better job with those late pitches on the option. Jamie Wilson had a nice game and Taylor looked great at WR. The offensive line continues to have some problems. Some busts on blocking led to a couple of bad losses and there were at least two holding calls against them. The 2nd half, it looked like the O lost their focus because they had a sizable lead. You could see Joel was not too happy about it, either. The D continued to play well until late in the 3rd. It looks like they lots some intensity, too. They righted themselves and held LC out of the end zone. Several reserves got to play and did very well.

For LC, #29 White is a really nice player. LC also has some size on the lines. I did not understand the coaches for LC not trying to throw the ball more, especially after they were down by 28 at half. Cusick is a decent QB and it seems like they threw the ball a lot more last year. I thought that was the only way they had a chance to get back in the game. Maybe the coaches thought that they couldn't protect the passer against the Central pass rush.

That was a very nice and touching tribute to Mandy Harrell. The wrist bands the coaches and players wore were great.

On to Bearden next week. Good luck to LC the rest of the year.