CYCLONES OFFENSE PROBLEMS?

WELL LETS START OUT IN THE BACK FIELD WHY IN THE WORLD DO YOU NOT HAVE# 21 DEREK CARR IN THE BACK FIELD?HE PLAYS HIS HEART OUT EVERY PLAY AND IS THE FASTEST BACK WE GOT.IVE WACTHED HIM PLAY SINCE 8TH GRADE AND HES GOOD AND READY TO PLAY AND TRUST ME HE WILL HELP THE TEAM MORE THAN ANY RB WE HAVE.PLAY HIM OK.NOW P. SMITH,IM TIRED OF EVERYONE TALKING CRAP BOUT HIM.HE IS A VERY GOOD QB,BUT HAS TO RUN FOR HIS LIFE ALMOST EVERY PLAY.HE HAS TO BE ONE OF THE BEST QBS IN EAST TN,BUT PEOPLE LOVE TALKING CRAP BOUT HOW HE CANT THROW AND NEEDS TO BE A RB.PRESTON IS IN THE RIGHT POSITION AND NEEDS TO STAY THERE. NOW THE O LINE..............NOT MUCH TO SAY EXCEPT YOU HAVE ONE OR TWO THAT CAN BLOCK,AND #77 IS HURTING US MORE THAN HE IS HELPING. I MEAN 6 PERSONAL FOULS.ALSO YOU CANT ASK FOR A BETTER RECEIVOR THAN #88 BIG TIME PLAYMAKER RIGHT THERE.WELL TELL ME HOW THIS LOOKS

QB-P.SMITH-A TRUE TEAM LEADER ALL SAID AND DONE LOVE YA P

RB-DEREK CARR-LOVES FOOTBALL WITH A PASSION AND RUNS HARD DONT KNO U BUT IM FOR YOU KID

WR-#88 LITTLE T.O. YOUR THE MAN

WR DREW HYDER-ANOTHER TEAM LEADER AND PLAYS HARD

THERES THE BIG PLAYMAKERS ON OFFENSE THE WAY I SEE IT

ENOUGH SAID. WORK HARD AND GOOD LUCK CYCLONES <_<

Seems that if you were an true Cyclone fan your first post would not be calling out kids by numbers or names, especially the ones that are playing in front of your kid. This is starting to get old. Also, alcohol and posting can be an dangerous combination and judging from the previous post, I'm sure we will all see why soon.

Edited by topvol98