Siegel @ Lebanon

wingman10

It depends on which Siegel team shows up :lol:

2p why do you think jordan is better than zeke? just curious...he's not bad but he does tend to float the ball

Because Zeke is easily rattled. Kiss can keep his cool. Watson needs to start investing in the future. Zeke has had 4 yrs to develop and face it...hasn't improved like a kid starting for 4 yrs should. You can't have a loose cannon on the field like that. I think Kiss has the tools to be a successful QB.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because Zeke is easily rattled. Kiss can keep his cool. Watson needs to start investing in the future. Zeke has had 4 yrs to develop and face it...hasn't improved like a kid starting for 4 yrs should. You can't have a loose cannon on the field like that. I think Kiss has the tools to be a successful QB.

Well with that I totally agree with you...if you're talking about a future QB I think Jordan can be better (hopefully) than Zeke...Zeke has the arm just not the on-field decision making ability. If Jordan could get his arm strength up a bit he could be a very dependable QB.

Well with that I totally agree with you...if you're talking about a future QB I think Jordan can be better (hopefully) than Zeke...Zeke has the arm just not the on-field decision making ability. If Jordan could get his arm strength up a bit he could be a very dependable QB.

A goood weight program can do just that....along with extra effort during the off season.

A goood weight program can do just that....along with extra effort during the off season.

Yeah I'm hoping he can...he has some potential and our WR's will all be back next year...we need some work in that department as well

If J Kiss takes initiative the rest of this season and this offseason and works his butt off he could develop into a solid QB, whether it happens is up to him

Alot of you might disagree but watson isnt a bad coach. He isnt good but he isnt bad either. You might disagree with his playcalling but he isnt going to call some pass play that only worked 1/10 times during practice. He runs what works during practice...

Thats what you find out by playing scrimmages instead of playing with yourselves.