Lincoln County at Franklin County

LCstatman

LOL, don't know much, can't see anymore, can't hear and sometimes, I tell too much. LOL

Oakland won the jv game. Oakland intercepted a pass on the last play and returned it for a td. Oakland did not play with their regular jv qb.

FC played a 6'7 qb whose brother plays for TSU. It is the 6'7 player first yr at football. He can throw, didn't look bad. They might play him in the future.

Like I said...wingman knows all. :thumb:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope you go watch FC play this week, b/c Fc is tired of people not havin faith in what they do, and are ready to show the fans they can play with any team in the state...there working hard in prac this week to do this....and the tooth was a great coach but had been there for many years and everyone new the offense...dont forget the team had to learn a new offense..brittin is one of the best coaches that has ever coached me and i think he will produce a great program.

FIRST OF ALL WE ARE NOT ABLE TO PLAY WITH ANYBODY IN THE STATE. AND ARE WE DOING 4 OF DAYS THIS WEEK BECAUSE 3 OF DAYS DID NOT WORK LAST WEEK. HOW MANY COACHES HAVE YOU PLAY FOR , AND ARE YOU JUST SUCKING UP TO THE COACH SO YOU CAN GET SOME PLAYING TIME .COACHES DON'T MAKE THE TEAM PLAYERS DO .AND WE ARE A LITTLE SHORT ON PLAYERS THIS YEAR.

FIRST OF ALL WE ARE NOT ABLE TO PLAY WITH ANYBODY IN THE STATE. AND ARE WE DOING 4 OF DAYS THIS WEEK BECAUSE 3 OF DAYS DID NOT WORK LAST WEEK. HOW MANY COACHES HAVE YOU PLAY FOR , AND ARE YOU JUST SUCKING UP TO THE COACH SO YOU CAN GET SOME PLAYING TIME .COACHES DON'T MAKE THE TEAM PLAYERS DO .AND WE ARE A LITTLE SHORT ON PLAYERS THIS YEAR.

are you stupid?

As a offensive lineman for the falcons we have alot to prove this week... Last week was not the real falcons... Look for a big run game just because we have somethin to prove and If we make room for #5 to run.... he will...

GO FALCONS...

:thumb: We watched you all block Blackman. You could drive a semi through some of the holes. It's time to settle down and get back to your game. One game at a time!

:P We watched you all block Blackman. You could drive a semi through some of the holes. It's time to settle down and get back to your game. One game at a time!

We should be fine. The Riverdale game was tough, but a good learning experience. If we play our game this Friday, we should come away with the win. I just hope it doesn't turn into a 2 night game, like back in '02. :unsure: I still have nightmares about that one!

We should be fine. The Riverdale game was tough, but a good learning experience. If we play our game this Friday, we should come away with the win. I just hope it doesn't turn into a 2 night game, like back in '02. :unsure: I still have nightmares about that one!

Yes, Lincoln Co up at half time, just about dominated...then the rain came. The field was a pond in no time. Never saw so much rain. Lincoln Co was by far the best team...next day, the Rebels kept running the same play over and over. They came back and won. I e have never seen anything like it. ...then there was the 2-0 game.

Edited by wingman10