Cookeville Vs. Warren Co.

Phoenix

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eagle and Old school I agree with the fair thing. they can go saturday when the game is over. So back to the game Mr. Heisman what about the Cav defense I read where you said they didn't tackle well agains Lebanon. Do you think that it will carry over this week?

They have had some problems this year but after the lost to Lebanon, Joslin will have them ready to go, so Cookeville will have their problems with tackling worked out. Warren County will once again be shut out.

Heath Woods also has more athletes surrounding him now. Instead of the slow boys from Warren County, he has a few guys that run some 4.4;4.5.

Let's hear more about these 4.4 4.5 speedsters, how many, who are they, where have they been, will we see them Friday night or will they be at the FAIR ?hahaha :P

Edited by oldred63

Let's hear more about these 4.4 4.5 speedsters, how many, who are they, where have they been, will we see them Friday night or will they be at the FAIR ? :P

Actually I think that he was refering to what Coach Woods has at Carter this year not at Warren Co. this year. Actually Chase Officer #15 is probably the fastest on the team but I don't know what his time is I know that he is very quick.

Warren County can only dreams of having a kid with 4.6 or better speed. Chase Officers would be a better if he would not dress like Deion Sanders.

Chase's 1st grade teacher was telling me during the game last Friday that she use to make him run sprints just to wear off some energy every now and then. She was really proud when it all started paying off when he caught those two good passes back to back in the 4th qrt. He's 16. H'ell grow up just fine. Has a good daddy.

Chase's 1st grade teacher was telling me during the game last Friday that she use to make him run sprints just to wear off some energy every now and then. She was really proud when it all started paying off when he caught those two good passes back to back in the 4th qrt. He's 16. H'ell grow up just fine. Has a good daddy.

He is a really good kid and his father is a class act. I hope that he works hard he is only a junior and I hope that he sticks with all his athletic endevors.

His father is a great guy. I just wish coaches wouldn’t let player wear all those stupid sweat bands, it look terrible. If they are worn at least make some big plays, not just two catches in the 4th quarter against the number two’s.

YELLOW FLAG - UNSPORTMEN-LIKE CONDUCT- "GoldenEagle27, in the making of a valid play (comment) insinuate that the two good catched by #15 of the Pioneers on their final possession were made against number two's." (whisper, whisper, whisper with other officials). "Upon futher review - the flag with be picked up and only consider a warning (like one of those sideline warning things) as White Co was making many substitutes on defense during the game in an attempt to keep fresh players on the field and it could thereby be technically considered that some #2 could have been on the field at the time. GoldenEagle27 will be cautioned to make only positive, I mean constructive, comments about the Pioneers form this point forward. Play Ball." (blowing the whistle and waving the arm around thing)!!! :thumb: