Loudon vs Alcoa

Fan2Fan

I got a question.... Louden is among one of the top teams in AA, but they are stuck with argueably the #1 team in AA... Do Louden players and fans get frustrated because almost any other region in AA and they could be extremely dangerous, but Alcoa always seems to have their number?

...That's merely speculation...I'm sure the consistent leaders in the other Regions(Tyner, Smith Co., Goodpasture, Huntingdon,etc) would beg-to-differ with you on this opinion...Loudon is good but until they are actually put in another Region it's only Monday morning 'quarterback' conversation at this point in time!!!

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got a question.... Louden is among one of the top teams in AA, but they are stuck with argueably the #1 team in AA... Do Louden players and fans get frustrated because almost any other region in AA and they could be extremely dangerous, but Alcoa always seems to have their number?

Things run in cycles.....Alcoa is having there day....Loudon, CAK, Tyner along with any other 2-A team will have ther day also. 60's, 70's and 80's were great years for Loudon so don't feel sorry for us because we don't feel sorry for ourselves....everyone knows if you are a champion it does not matter who you are in a region with becuase either way you have to beat them all to get to game 15.

For Loudon it was all Hawkins. Literally. The kid is the real deal. They lined him up at quarterback in the shotgun , they lined him up at tailback in the I and they lined him up at halfback. He must have had thirty or forty touches. They were most successful snapping the ball to him and letting him do his own thing. He really broke a few ankles and had one long TD run where we saw his speed.

For Alcoa it was an offensive showcase. They did not have a single punt or turnover. Randall Cobb was outstanding. He hooked up with Sommers for two long TD tosses , One bomb to Lanxter , One to his tight end Rae Sykes and one to Darrell Tate after pulling the Mike Vick act and escaping a couple sack attempts. Tate showed his skill after making the catch. Shivvy had about three scores , one by way of a 78 yard ankle breaker of his own. The final score came by way of the second teamers with Cameron Battles tallying six. It should be a shootout next week against McCallie. The Tornado D needs to step it up. :lol:

I disagree with the part about Hawkins being the real deal.....I will be respectful and leave it at that.