Region 3-4a Playoff Predictions

coonhunter291

I was just wondering how yu all thought the playoff situation would work out this year, with the best district in the state?

I am gonna take a wild guess,

Central

Maryville

West

Clinton

Powell

Halls

South Doyle

Lenoir City

Any thoughts? I put Central on top, I think that they will beat Maryville this year!!!!

You've got to be kidding me? As far as the playoffs are concerned, we'll learn a lot this friday. Powell is matched up with Maryville and Halls is at West. Maryville won't be tested in the region this year in my opinion :thumb:

OK here is mine:

1. Maryville--I think they are a couple of steps ahead of Central right now unless they have more injuries.

2. Central--everybody thought they were going to be down. They are a lot better than the rest of the teams in the region right now.

This is where it gets tricky

3. West--defense hasn't impressed anyone, but the O has some weapons and they have plenty of athletes.

4. Powell--decent defense, no offense. They are used to being in the playoffs and that experience will get them in.

5. Halls--not sure they have enough experience or offense to beat the teams I have listed ahead of them. Beating Gibbs last week was fool's gold. Gibbs is really weak.

6. Clinton--I think they will upset LC and beat SD. They are headed in the right direction.

7. Lenior City--struggling playing in this region.

8. South-Doyle--what can ya say???

feel free to bash away :thumb: