Rockwood vs Oliversprings

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what it really comes down to is that these teams are pretty even and both need the critical win os might be 0-3 but i just dont think that they are ready to let every team slide all over them rockwood looks good but i just cant help but to see the cats wantin this one more my pick

os-28

rw-14

late score in the game by the cats to seal the deal :thumb:

Edited by oz'_purple'_haze

Go OS al the way .......Monkeyboy needs to be locked back up at the zoo.

The bobcats will Come back, like the scott county game were we scored

3 touchdowns in 1 Quater.

Go Home Monkey boy your Momma has a banana waiting for you.

My grammer is bad huh? I went to coalfield all my life before here.

Chew on that banana,,,,,,,..........!!! :thumb: MonkeyBoy

Edited by jonesboypurple and gold.

monkey boy let go of catback mountain for all we know you live on it as much as you talk about it and by the way this a message board for high school football so why dont you stop complaining about grammar and homosexual movies that you and your other buddies watch on the weekend so why dont we just start talking about football again and stop all this sissy fightin, mud slinging contest already :thumb:

monkey boy let go of catback mountain for all we know you live on it as much as you talk about it and by the way this a message board for high school football so why dont you stop complaining about grammar and homosexual movies that you and your other buddies watch on the weekend so why dont we just start talking about football again and stop all this sissy fightin, mud slinging contest already :thumb:

monkeyboy think you picked a silly name for your alternate screen name this morning - if you don't like what monkeyboy saying then ignore me - isnt that right catback??

monkeyboy think you picked a silly name for your alternate screen name this morning - if you don't like what monkeyboy saying then ignore me - isnt that right catback??

Sorry to disappoint you monkeybreath, but, oz haze, is not me. Good try on your part though! I have one screen name only. Unllike you "gaskins". Just ask iamoz, he will set you straight! I do not need to hide behind a screen name, to fend off the likes of you!! And though I do know who you are, I would not stoop so low as to identify you on a post! I have never had to hide behind a screen name to post, most, if not all of OZ, knows who I am.

Edited by catback