Rockwood vs Oliversprings

Is there one person on this site that thinks monkeyboy has any brain whatsoever? if there is, please speak up. How about we talk about football for a change. I mean since that is the reason for this site.

Monkeyboy predict that UT beats AF 31 to 30. What do you think ccrazy? Me figured you would have a good prediction of past games like usual.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to disappoint you monkeybreath, but, oz haze, is not me. Good try on your part though! I have one screen name only. Unllike you "gaskins". Just ask iamoz, he will set you straight! I do not need to hide behind a screen name, to fend off the likes of you!! And though I do know who you are, I would not stoop so low as to identify you on a post! I have never had to hide behind a screen name to post, most, if not all of OZ, knows who I am.

who are you then?

im old enogh to know and recognize that you dont know anything about football so you get on here and talk about anything and everything else i personally that your looking for a date with all that catback mountain talk of yours :lol:

nobody has my tongue i still think the same as the post above as for you you are probably sitting infront of your computer playing with your bananas right now :thumb:

where are you at monkey boy momma ground you from the computer? or did you finally realize that you infact dont have clue about any sports much less football thank you for not posting any other comments that would make everyone who read them wish they would have just paid their ten dollars and went to the zoo if they want to hear a monkey talk out of his rearend :rolleyes:

Edited by oz'_purple'_haze

where are you at monkey boy momma ground you from the computer? or did you finally realize that you infact dont have clue about any sports much less football thank you for not posting any other comments that would make everyone who read them wish they would have just paid their ten dollars and went to the zoo if they want to hear a monkey talk out of his rearend :(

whatever catback mountain, you are not fooling anyone - me climb trees