East Robertson at Jo Byrns

bigtuck4242

well have to diagree on one there no way orlando is as good as morris he is good and maybe faster but no way as good as colton and look what game he did have a good game at com-on nchs

They are boyh good running backs and thier styles of running are different. Orlando is a playmaker. He can be dangerous anytime he gets the ball. Colton is the most determined high school running back I've seen in several years. He just refuses to give up. Pound for pound I can't remember a tougher running back at Jo Byrns. He has the heart that all football players need. I could have used some heart like his when I was carrying the ball at Jo Byrns.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are boyh good running backs and thier styles of running are different. Orlando is a playmaker. He can be dangerous anytime he gets the ball. Colton is the most determined high school running back I've seen in several years. He just refuses to give up. Pound for pound I can't remember a tougher running back at Jo Byrns. He has the heart that all football players need. I could have used some heart like his when I was carrying the ball at Jo Byrns.

well said reddevil44 i am not trying to take anything away from orlando,,, he will get it full time next year,,,, i am like you the heart of a lion there in colton

well have to diagree on one there no way orlando is as good as morris he is good and maybe faster but no way as good as colton and look what game he did have a good game at com-on nchs

look at it this way. colton is a polished and buffed diamond by that i mean his experience has polished him into a great runningback with the " heart of a lion" as you call it. orlando is a raw uncut diamond with just as much luster and potential as colton IF he was polished and buffed he is the unrefined product and i have to disagree with you and say that as far as talent goes he is as good as colton but colton's experience makes him the better back. plus they are two totally different styles of runningbacks. colton with the jukes. orlando with the cutbacks. it would be interesting to see what they could do in a wing-t package.

and beside's that do you not get the same rct i get i thought there was a big write up about orlando on his job at ncs and co-player of the week :thumb: and pictured twice

to tell you the truth i still am not getting a rtc in my mailbox so i didn't get the one on ncs but i was told that there wasn't much about orlando. must have been a miscommunication.

Edited by CPR4u

to tell you the truth i still am not getting a rtc in my mailbox so i didn't get the one on ncs but i was told that there wasn't much about orlando. must have been a miscommunication.

well the story goes as''''' Taylor, O-line step up as Deviel's pound Ncs and like i said he is pictured twice along with my son and thay shared player of the week you should go by and get that paper pretty interesteing :lol:

look at it this way. colton is a polished and buffed diamond by that i mean his experience has polished him into a great runningback with the " heart of a lion" as you call it. orlando is a raw uncut diamond with just as much luster and potential as colton IF he was polished and buffed he is the unrefined product and i have to disagree with you and say that as far as talent goes he is as good as colton but colton's experience makes him the better back. plus they are two totally different styles of runningbacks. colton with the jukes. orlando with the cutbacks. it would be interesting to see what they could do in a wing-t package.

Hey i agree 100% and colton has pulled his time so i think he should get the recontion he get's ,,, with this being orlando's first year i think he has done great so far,,,,but when shove come's to shove colton would be my man in a game without a dought :lol:

Blake did not have a perfect game. He as u said has played 1 game a OL, and i am not bashing him but he did miss some blocks, and also ruined mine by coming up from the side double teaming a guy i already had, and getting a holding call in the process. Yes we were assigned to double team the guy, but dang i had him latched on and was driving him backwards, go get somebody else. Yes i think Blake is the best lineman on the team, but to say he had a perfect game is alittle much. Blake if u read this, i'm not bashing u at all, but i have to take up for my fellow players, and i also cant let u get the big head.

As far as the D line, yes Tramont is obviously the best lineman, but i dont think there is a need to rank everybody. I think all of the other DT's and the DE's are really good.

P.S. please dont rank players in the future, it can only cause bad things between our team. We are a TEAM, and right now we are playing as one, and that is y we are playing so great. I dont want to see that ruined. I can see it already, two guys gettin in a fight because he brings up that u said he was better then the other guy. I asked u to look at how the line as a whole did, i never said rank them. Again not bashing u either, as u seem to be a big fan, but just leave that out in the future.

I agree with you neutralfan07. Very good post,I read the posts on here lately and some of the people are arguing about whether Orlando is better than Colton.Who cares as long as they are both doing something with the ball when they get it, that is all that matters!!! All that is doing is going to cause bad things to happen between the team and might hurt us if people keep comparing people from the same team!!WE shouldn't be comparing them we should be talking about the positive things that both of them bring to our team!!!So in the future try and not compare players and also I agree about the ranking of players also. Post who you think is doing a good job and explain why but don't get on here and rank them. If you do anything tell how each player brung something positive to the team that night. PS:Not trying to upset anybody just agreeing with Neutralfan07 and trying to prevent arguing between the team :thumb:

Blake did not have a perfect game. He as u said has played 1 game a OL, and i am not bashing him but he did miss some blocks, and also ruined mine by coming up from the side double teaming a guy i already had, and getting a holding call in the process. Yes we were assigned to double team the guy, but dang i had him latched on and was driving him backwards, go get somebody else. Yes i think Blake is the best lineman on the team, but to say he had a perfect game is alittle much. Blake if u read this, i'm not bashing u at all, but i have to take up for my fellow players, and i also cant let u get the big head.

As far as the D line, yes Tramont is obviously the best lineman, but i dont think there is a need to rank everybody. I think all of the other DT's and the DE's are really good.

P.S. please dont rank players in the future, it can only cause bad things between our team. We are a TEAM, and right now we are playing as one, and that is y we are playing so great. I dont want to see that ruined. I can see it already, two guys gettin in a fight because he brings up that u said he was better then the other guy. I asked u to look at how the line as a whole did, i never said rank them. Again not bashing u either, as u seem to be a big fan, but just leave that out in the future.

Sorry forgot to tell you this is Chris Tuck, on my unlcles SN.

Edited by neutralfan07

Hey you are right,, sorry i got into that it want happen again ,,, i want the best for this team and it is a team,,,so practice hard this week guy's and keep it going :lol:

your completely right chris i did not have a perfect game. actually, i made a lot of mistakes that i usually wouldn't have made and one of them was that holding call. i need to work all of this rust of that has accumulated. i don't take anything you said as a bashing. in fact i call it constructive criticism.

believe me chris the last thing i wanted to to is negatively effect the symbionce of the fellowship of the "Devils Dungeon". i love football and i have grown to like this team and i never thought my post could cause a problem. therefore i will abide by your wishes and refrain from ranking players any more. sorry for any inconvienience.