DeKalb V. Cannon

Muffin_Man11

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I highly doubt Cannon will own DeKalb. It'll be a much closer game. And I also doubt the JV will be in the 4th quarter. Cannon isn't that good and DeKalb isn't that weak. C'mon...be reasonable.

:D Be Reasonable??? Cannon County??? Come on they won 1 game in 30 Years, There a Powerhouse Now!!Be Reasonable??? Now that is Funny!! :lol:

Edited by dchstigers

cannon played taft and won. then lost to jo byrns, york ,white house heritage, and westmorland who are all very good teams.

DeKalb has played better teams ut of course DeKalb hasnt won yet even though they should have beat watertown but there secondary shut down for one play but thats all it takes i do think though if cannon played the same teams they would be 0-4 right now to but if Howe can fix his mistakes DeKalb will finally end this long losin streak i pick DeKalb in this one

i heard this game was cannon's home coming so the game will probly even be more of a battle since no 1 likes losin on thier homecomin and its jus pure disrespect 4 tha team that u play 4 ur homecomin cuz u think its a game u should win easy and big

Well last year it was about the only game they thought they was goin to win and ended up gettin blown out at homcomin and now they are much improved and i am sure they would love to return the favor to them