Indy at Siegel

wingman10

Obviously, and donnie i dont know what your talking about, youve never even played highschool ball, and coming from someone who has and is playing in college, you have no room to talk about someone being an idiot. Come on man, you need to watch your mouth, cause the person your talking to could know who you are, and know what your really like. You dont know nothing about football. "all im saying is that i have been to a lot of highschool football games, alot more then you, and i have never, and i say never seen fans like indy's before. Im not saying you have to route for the other team, but have some respect, you dont have that done to you!

what happened? was it one particular incident? all high school fans are rowdy regardless of what school it is

• Replies 320
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Obviously, and donnie i dont know what your talking about, youve never even played highschool ball, and coming from someone who has and is playing in college, you have no room to talk about someone being an idiot. Come on man, you need to watch your mouth, cause the person your talking to could know who you are, and know what your really like. You dont know nothing about football. "all im saying is that i have been to a lot of highschool football games, alot more then you, and i have never, and i say never seen fans like indy's before. Im not saying you have to route for the other team, but have some respect, you dont have that done to you!

wow lets not freak out here it is just high school football forums

what happened? was it one particular incident? all high school fans are rowdy regardless of what school it is

Nation,

I agree with you. Football fans are rowdy. There is yelling and screaming on both sides. What is disrespectful? Fans from both teams should be able to go to the game and cheer as loud for their team as they want.

wow lets not freak out here it is just high school football forums

I was thinking the same thing. Let's talk about the game.

Nation,

I agree with you. Football fans are rowdy. There is yelling and screaming on both sides. What is disrespectful? Fans from both teams should be able to go to the game and cheer as loud for their team as they want.

I was thinking the same thing. Let's talk about the game.

anyone who gets on here and says that their fans are never rowdy or obnoxious is either 1) COMPLETELY lying or 2) part of a school with absolutely NO school spirit

Edited by nation_supp89

Well nation if you havent been to a indy game then there isnt much point in saying anything. But about the freaking out thing, i didnt take it to a personal level, obviously donathan thought he could say something and just because he doesnt think he knows me he can get away with it. But, uh-oh. I know him, so just a word to the wise, if your going to try and talk like a man, be ready to back it up.

Well nation if you havent been to a indy game then there isnt much point in saying anything. But about the freaking out thing, i didnt take it to a personal level, obviously donathan thought he could say something and just because he doesnt think he knows me he can get away with it. But, uh-oh. I know him, so just a word to the wise, if your going to try and talk like a man, be ready to back it up.

LOL well if you have a problem with rowdy fans I definitely wouldn't come to the siegel side with an Indy shirt on...we're not very good hosts :rolleyes:

LOL well if you have a problem with rowdy fans I definitely wouldn't come to the siegel side with an Indy shirt on...we're not very good hosts :rolleyes:

No man, rowdy fans are fine. But thats not what im adressing, I hope a good turn out comes so you can see it for yourself. Neway sorry for sounding so hostile to everyone, i just have a bad temper if someone talks about me personally. Donnie i know your in highschool, but please be more careful when you talk about other people. Cause if i wasnt in college playing football, man, i dont think i could resist giving you what you need.

Wow billyjoe you sound really tough im sure donnie is shaking in his shoes from coments from you, and oh wait a second donnie did play high school football and oh wait he knows more about football than some football players. I think the indy fans are great and they had a big part in us beating franklin they are the 12 man. They bring the noise every where they go. Don't talk hard on a forum cause you sound like an idiot thats like talking hard on the phone IT DOESN'T mean anything! As for the game THATS what the forum is for indy doesn't need to come into the game cocky because i know siegel is very capable of pulling this one out if indy doesn't play hard good luck stars we will see you friday expect a good atmosphere from the indy side.

Billyjoe, you don't know me.

I played two years of high school football thank you very much. I've gone into such places as Marshall County and Columbia Central and I even recall a nasty incident at a Page-Greenbrier game where the players and fans got into an ice-throwing match. I've heard some pretty nasty things. I've been to a ton of high school football games as well. Sorry that we hurt your feelings. You'd think a man like yourself--especially having played college football--would be tough enough to take some of the stuff that Indy's fans say, especially considering that you don't have a dog in the fight.

Don't think that I was hiding from you. I was at work, big guy. But don't act like your football knowledge is vastly superior to mine, because you might be surprised.

I'm asking you on behalf of every one of the Indy fans that you so vehemently despise: don't come to any more of our games. We don't want/need you there. I'm just looking out for your feelings and psyche.

Back to the game, I think the Eagles can contain Corven Parks, who is still less than 100%. Sure, he may get his yards, but he won't run wild. Indy's offense has the advantage because of its versatile nature. I see Siegel putting a very tough fight in front of a nice crowd for homecoming. However, I see the Eagles on top:

Independence 21

Siegel 10