Cleveland(4-0) @ Cookeville(3-2)

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the key for smart Defense starts in the secondary. The secondary has to make the touchdown saving tackles as well as not giving up any big plays through the air. If we contain cleveland and not let them beat us with a deep pass or a long run then I think the cavs defense will be fine. But of course the other 7 guys on defense will have to play well also.

I think the key for smart Defense starts in the secondary. The secondary has to make the touchdown saving tackles as well as not giving up any big plays through the air. If we contain cleveland and not let them beat us with a deep pass or a long run then I think the cavs defense will be fine. But of course the other 7 guys on defense will have to play well also.

Sounds good. GO CAVS!!!!!!!!

I watched the cavs play last week and I saw nothing that would tell me they would be able to compete with a Clevelnad type team. This game will not be close unless the scoreboard fails to work again at cookeville.

Cavs 10 Cleveland 42

Yeah RIGHT! Let me get this straight... You went to McMinnville to watch Cookeville play a team yours had already beaten instead of staying AT HOME & watching YOUR team play their biggest game of the SEASON to date??!!

So you really don't know how Cleveland looks.Just going by what you heard right?

You're either ABSOLUTELY RETARDED or just a BLATANT LIAR! :lol:

I'll say the latter. It's actually kinda funny.At least make up lies that might be believable to someone! ;)

THE SQUAD :lol:

Edited by THE SQUAD

I watched the cavs play last week and I saw nothing that would tell me they would be able to compete with a Clevelnad type team. This game will not be close unless the scoreboard fails to work again at cookeville.

Cavs 10 Cleveland 42

Lets all go and root for our home teams and be happy for each other. Remember its a game and the team and community need our support win or lose. A little perspective is good for everyone. Its easy for us to critisize sitting on the sideline. I pray for a good night of football and that god will keep everyone safe on both teams.

I know alot of you are saying "what got into him". Well I was blessed and had an eye opening experience that changed my view of whats important. Friends , family and leaving this place better than you left it is more important than anything. To all my Warrior friends and family I love you.

Fans, we dont have to win state or go to the playoff or even win at all to be successfull. WE must let the team know we support them and will be there for them win or lose.

It appears your eye opening experience did'nt last long.You get on here and accuse Cookeville having purposefull clock problems and you said you did'nt make it to WC game but you managed to show up to a Cookeville game,amazing,now go to time out and come when you can behave ;) GO CAVS!!!!!!!!