Cleveland(4-0) @ Cookeville(3-2)

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone can have a say so in it. I believe Cleveland is the better team, cavs are down a little this year but i still think some how the cavs will pull this out. Maybe not but i dont see the better team winning tonight.

Cleveland is the better team BUT they wont win tonight.?? Im confused, are you talking with your head or your heart?

Wow, Cleveland has a good team. It was a one sided game and proved the Cavs are what everyone suspected-rebuilding. Our team speed is so far removed from the past two years. We couldn't keep up on defense and for once Coach J had no answers for Cleveland's talent and scheme.

It was an embarrassing night for Homecoming, the type of night we thought was behind us at Cookeville, seeing we haven't been on that type of loss in several years.

Look for Cleveland to be there toward the end of the playoffs.

Cavs 3-3 -wow !!!!!!

Wow, Cleveland has a good team. It was a one sided game and proved the Cavs are what everyone suspected-rebuilding. Our team speed is so far removed from the past two years. We couldn't keep up on defense and for once Coach J had no answers for Cleveland's talent and scheme.

It was an embarrassing night for Homecoming, the type of night we thought was behind us at Cookeville, seeing we haven't been on that type of loss in several years.

Look for Cleveland to be there toward the end of the playoffs.

Cavs 3-3 -wow !!!!!!

cavs 3-3 wow?does that surprise you!!!rebuilding year it happens they will be tough next year.

KMA are you saying the better team always wins? your not very smart if you think that.

Heisman shut up. The better team doesnt always win, but the best team does. Coach J didnt have any answers did he? 47 didnt fair too well? Couldnt handle the speed? Cleveland easy win just like I said. :lol:

You make no sense. Couldn't handle the speed? i dont think that was it cause cookeville has never been fast and we handled yall last year. And as for the best team winning? i dont think that always happens, or there wouldn't be any upsets. but it was a good try for making a point that you had no clue about.

Your prediction wasnt close and wrong like I told you it would be before the game. Now your making excuses. You make yourself look stupid by denying the facts. Now go away.