Scott High after 5 games

cornpone

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i hear the talk! 48 mint`s of fight ! well lets see you do it for 48 mint`s every single play. put it all on the line 100% every play and then whe you walk off the field you will know you did all you could do. :)

dude i did. I don't have to defend that to anybody I'm just trying to encourage shs to play hard.

dude i did. I don't have to defend that to anybody I'm just trying to encourage shs to play hard.

p-22 lets go back to a certain punt return against A.C. was you giving 100% then when buttram went down the side line 90 yards and you running beside him hopeing he would fumble so you could pick it up and score! lol

just kidding!

i saw you play and practice ever day and yes you all did give 100 % everyday and every game you all may have been the 2nd best tem ever in shs history.

2nd to the 79 team ! :):)

p-22 lets go back to a certain punt return against A.C. was you giving 100% then when buttram went down the side line 90 yards and you running beside him hopeing he would fumble so you could pick it up and score! lol

just kidding!

i saw you play and practice ever day and yes you all did give 100 % everyday and every game you all may have been the 2nd best tem ever in shs history.

2nd to the 79 team ! :o:o

hey I was there in case kirk got tired :P and you may be right that 79 team was loaded with talent. and I actually think the 83 team had more talent than my senior year i mean eric pemberton was the schoolsl ieading rusher until ducky jeffers broke the record. thats nearly twenty years. I would like to see scott getr back to those glory years. all those guyswe played ball with wwere kids like these we just stayed hungry for it . I think it can be done :o

hey bassmasterfishinguy you gotta aim higher than 5-5 my friend. out work,outhit,out hustle,out smart and out heart the other guys. I know you're in the toughest region in the state but you gotta believe and don't ever quit I don't care if your up by 50 or down by 50 keep fighting the w's will come :thumb:

I didnt say we would quit cause there is no way those fellers out there playin wid me will quit nor will i. I can say one thing fulton catolic may beat us but we will let them know we have been there we have to come out and knock those boys from fulton and the preppys from catholic in the mouth and i can say one thing those kids may kill me but im going to give them all i have and my teamates will do the same.

I didnt say we would quit cause there is no way those fellers out there playin wid me will quit nor will i. I can say one thing fulton catolic may beat us but we will let them know we have been there we have to come out and knock those boys from fulton and the preppys from catholic in the mouth and i can say one thing those kids may kill me but im going to give them all i have and my teamates will do the same.

I don't know if I would be calling people names because those are some pretty dang good "preppy's".

I really hope that SHS plays better than they did last Friday because AE couldn't even hang with Fulton and Catholic.

The players need to stick to football and let us has beens do the talking on Coacht.

I don't know if I would be calling people names because those are some pretty dang good "preppy's".

I really hope that SHS plays better than they did last Friday because AE couldn't even hang with Fulton and Catholic.

The players need to stick to football and let us has beens do the talking on Coacht.

I can say whatever i want to express here on coacht it is for players and has beens and never was beens and coaches and whoever wants to talk on here and i never said they werent good preppys cause they r a bunch of preps.

don't have the "they may beat us " atitude! get in it to win it no matter who you play. remember heart will take you places talent won't :ph34r:

I can say whatever i want to express here on coacht it is for players and has beens and never was beens and coaches and whoever wants to talk on here and i never said they werent good preppys cause they r a bunch of preps.

I find this post to be both comical and filled with hyprocrisy!! You state, "I can say whatever I want to express on here on CoachT", and "whoever wants to talk on here".

Yet, on an OS thread, you repeatly make post, telling me what I should and shouldn't be posting about. Me and ol Monkeybreath have been ribbing each other all year. You can't have it both ways!! Whats good for the goose, is also good for the gander!!

I find this post to be both comical and filled with hyprocrisy!! You state, "I can say whatever I want to express on here on CoachT", and "whoever wants to talk on here".

Yet, on an OS thread, you repeatly make post, telling me what I should and shouldn't be posting about. Me and ol Monkeybreath have been ribbing each other all year. You can't have it both ways!! Whats good for the goose, is also good for the gander!!

catback mountain, me never hear of "hyprocrisy" - me thought it was hypocrisy - don't take on bass, he smarter than you