Scott High after 5 games

cornpone

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They have alot of heart this year.they have played good at times and not so good at other times.they are getting into the hard part of the schedule now..the region games.they will have to play up to the level.josh terry has looked awesome this year.keep it up scott

what's the rest of the schedule look like

how do you think shs is doing after 5 games.

SHS CAN DO THE SAME AS THE PAST 2 YEARS AND GO 3-7 OR THEY CAN GET BACK TO WORK AND FINISH STRONG NO ONE CAN MAKE THAT DECISION BUT THEM. SHS HAS TO GET LOTS BETTER ON D AND I MEAN LOTSA BETTER STATING WITH HITTING AND TACKLEING DEFENCE IS { HEART AND GUTS} ITS NOT THAT HARD GET PHYCALLY SO FAR THATS NOT BEEN SEEN VERY MUCH AT ALL SO LETS GO ITS UP TO YOU ALL . :D

SHS CAN DO THE SAME AS THE PAST 2 YEARS AND GO 3-7 OR THEY CAN GET BACK TO WORK AND FINISH STRONG NO ONE CAN MAKE THAT DECISION BUT THEM. SHS HAS TO GET LOTS BETTER ON D AND I MEAN LOTSA BETTER STATING WITH HITTING AND TACKLEING DEFENCE IS { HEART AND GUTS} ITS NOT THAT HARD GET PHYCALLY SO FAR THATS NOT BEEN SEEN VERY MUCH AT ALL SO LETS GO ITS UP TO YOU ALL . :thumb:

you've probably heard this as much as i did from coach diggs "defense is 10% coaching and 90% desire". they've got get that desire and fire.

Amen. Im gettin tired of going 3-7 every year. It is very discouraging and this year i think if we start play wid the desire to play i think we can be a 5-5 or a 6-5 team and possibly get that last playoff spot. I mean how great would that be to see scott back in the playoffs again. Coach david gillum didnt come to the program to be like the other coaches after coach diggs and have losing seasons every year he came to the program to bring it back to were it should be and this year is a good year to make that first step and get into those playoffs.

Amen. Im gettin tired of going 3-7 every year. It is very discouraging and this year i think if we start play wid the desire to play i think we can be a 5-5 or a 6-5 team and possibly get that last playoff spot. I mean how great would that be to see scott back in the playoffs again. Coach david gillum didnt come to the program to be like the other coaches after coach diggs and have losing seasons every year he came to the program to bring it back to were it should be and this year is a good year to make that first step and get into those playoffs.

hey bassmasterfishinguy you gotta aim higher than 5-5 my friend. out work,outhit,out hustle,out smart and out heart the other guys. I know you're in the toughest region in the state but you gotta believe and don't ever quit I don't care if your up by 50 or down by 50 keep fighting the w's will come :ph34r: