2. Notre Dame

3. Polk County

4. Howard

5. Grundy County

6. East Ridge

7. Sequoayah

8. Tellico

9. McMinn

I seriously think the number two spot is up for grabs between ND and Polk. They battled for spot 1 last year, and this year it'll be for spot 2. I think Notre Dame is a stronger team mentally than Polk. Whatever the finish is, I don't see this region accomplishing much in the postseason. MAYBE Meigs will win the first round. I discovered last year (Being a ND alumni and watching all their postseason games) that this region is a weak one.

1. Meigs County

2. Notre Dame

3. Polk County

4. Howard

5. Grundy County

6. East Ridge

7. Sequoayah

8. Tellico

9. McMinn

I seriously think the number two spot is up for grabs between ND and Polk. They battled for spot 1 last year, and this year it'll be for spot 2. I think Notre Dame is a stronger team mentally than Polk. Whatever the finish is, I don't see this region accomplishing much in the postseason. MAYBE Meigs will win the first round. I discovered last year (Being a ND alumni and watching all their postseason games) that this region is a weak one.

Good call...I would probably flip Grundy and East Rigde. All three teams in the region last year failed to make it past first round besides Notre Dame. After watching Meigs beat an overall good mental team of Notre Dame, I don't believe they will have any problems with Polk. Not saying its going to be a blowout, I believe Meigs just has more talent. I believe Notre Dame may beat Polk, that will be a great close game. By being most impressed by Meigs this year, Im also very impressed by Howard. That will also be a good region matchup for these three top teams, although Notre Dame has already won. So I think I will change mine to 1.Meigs 2.Notre Dame/Polk 4.Howard 5.Grundy 6.East Ridge 7.Sequoyah 8. Tellico 9. Central