Thoughts and Prayers with Milan's Alred

baddawg

This past Friday night in the USJ vs. Milan game Sr. Fullback, Austin Alred, was injured on a controversial play. The last word is that it is a torn MCL and a ruptured ACl. What a way to end your senior year as a captain and leader of the Milan team.

As for Alred, I know that through the upcoming days that he will work hard to rehab and get back to normal. My thoughts and prayers are with him and his family. Austin, you are a class act and great football player!

Go Dawgs!

Let`s just stay with the thoughts and prayers and keep this thread about Austin and a complete recovery.

Edited by VolunteerGeneral

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to hear stories like this. It's very unprofressional and what coach lets that kind of stuff happen?? Sounds like the coach new exactly what his boys were doing. I'm a mom of a football player and I never want any child to get hurt. My thoughts and prayers will be with your family. I am so sorry and I hope they put that kid off the team and the head coach too!

Luke Jackson would be the starter. He's a sophmore and a good one but he tore his ACL MCL PCL and miniscus on a kickoff against crockett county. I would guess that Rooster will move across from his DE spot to play fullback. Alred's as good a fullback as you could want, 6' 225 lbs. and 4.7 speed. Rooster is about 6' 190 lbs. 4.8, 4.9. He is country boy strong, west tn arm wrestling champion lol. We'll see how he does. We're gonna need him.

Good Luck Alred, it's going to take alot of hard work and dedication to bounce back. But by what people are saying about you, that shouldnt be to much for you to accomplish. Maybe your fellow players will use this as motivation, and maybe the player responsible will come forward and ask you for forgiveness. There are many possitives that could rise from this. I bet the cheerleaders are already petting you.