Maplewood @ McGavock

boski

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you compiled all of Boski's posts and put them in a book, you could title it:

Diary of a Mad Black Man

cute ...

i dont care what you call it as long as i get the checks...

you can call it "i hate hillsboro"

you can call it.. "BOS THE GREAT VS HATERS 3"

really im not that mad ..well maybe a lil .. i just tell you folks what i think and how i fell ..if you cant handle it ..then so be it..no one is making you read what i type... i find it quit funny .. i tick lots of folks off by telling the truth ..lol ..i enjoy it .. im not mad ..i laugh at this stuff on a daily basis.. you guys make it fun ..then you get to watch your team get beatdown..man life is great !!

Edited by boski

If you compiled all of Boski's posts and put them in a book, you could title it:

Diary of a Mad Black Man

hey old timer

who said i was black??

i was the only white guy on the team.

are you judging my typing?

internet profiling?

Like me or Hate Me ..im fine with both.

But one thing is for sure

there is a football game to be played tonight.

Maplewood at McGavock

and 63Hater ...your team is going down along with your spirits!!

And I thought it was just me. :P

Haters ..dont get mad because ..im telling you the truth.. sometimes the truth hurts, its ok i understand ..and if you call defending yourself "mad"..then yeah im mad as h#ll ...first off im going to tell you like i see it ..if you dont like what i say dont read it..its that simple ..mad because im better at picking games ..why thats petty ..you kids needs to go to www.nickjr.com and play ...let the big boys take care of this over here ...take pride in your school ..even if they are a bunch of losers :angry:

it is not just you ...there is a whole army of haters and you all think im great ...

Panther Pride!!

Edited by boski

Haters ..dont get mad because ..im telling you the truth.. sometimes the truth hurts, its ok i understand ..and if you call defending yourself "mad"..then yeah im mad as h#ll ...first off im going to tell you like i see it ..if you dont like what i say dont read it..its that simple ..mad because im better at picking games ..why thats petty ..you kids needs to go to www.nickjr.com and play ...let the big boys take care of this over here ...take pride in your school ..even if they are a bunch of losers :D

it is not just you ...there is a whole army of haters and you all think im great ...

Panther Pride!!

I didn't realize you were a Potland fan. Anyhow, the real domination is gonna happen at halftime tonight when McGavock shows Maplewood what's up. Check out the Tennessean to see why McG got the number 1 band in the state. Top that Boski!!!!

I didn't realize you were a Potland fan. Anyhow, the real domination is gonna happen at halftime tonight when McGavock shows Maplewood what's up. Check out the Tennessean to see why McG got the number 1 band in the state. Top that Boski!!!!

McGavock has a "great band" if you like the type of music ..but i hate to inform you this is a football game and not a band contest ..cheers!!

I have no beef with portland panthers...

they have nice catfish pond up there to ..ive pulled some monsters out of those ponds

you are fine until you get on maplwoods schedule ..thats when you become the enemy!!

McGavock has a "great band" if you like the type of music ..but i hate to inform you this is a football game and not a band contest ..cheers!!

I have no beef with portland panthers...

they have nice catfish pond up there to ..ive pulled some monsters out of those ponds

you are fine until you get on maplwoods schedule ..thats when you become the enemy!!

Why do you hate to inform me of that. I'm glad it's a football game, don't care much for band competitions

So fireworks huh? The way you talk about Maplewood and the way you talk about McGavock I would have thought the score would be 100-0. Maybe you should focus on your day job a bit more!

You scored no points .. 0 ..thats all i have to say ... Game Over!!!! Next!!

and my day job focuses on me ..because im great!!! :P

thread closed. Final 14 - 0