Maplewood @ McGavock

boski

Humbling for who is right. And I seem to recall that Hillsboro won that one and also beat Overton who just beat Antioch.

yeah you are right they did win ..but barely against tullahoma.

Antioch to me is a better team than tullahoma ..why antioch lost friday night one could only guess but im sure they wanna take it out on hillsboro ,hillboro also had trouble beating overton .. they are in for a fight come friday night ..they are like a wounded zebra and and malewood in this case is a big lion is and is slowly stalking and hunting them down ..and week 7 they will finally put the fangs to your @__!! :thumb:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When did hillsboro become the zebras?

yeah you are right they did win ..but barely against tullahoma.

Antioch to me is a better team than tullahoma ..why antioch lost friday night one could only guess but im sure they wanna take it out on hillsboro ,hillboro also had trouble beating overton .. they are in for a fight come friday night ..they are like a wounded zebra and and malewood in this case is a big lion is and is slowly stalking and hunting them down ..and week 7 they will finally put the fangs to your :thumb:

Edited by robjim

When did hillsboro become the zebras?

in 2003

hey it sounds better than burros ..btw can you tell me what a burro is? sounds like some type of mole ..or other dirt diggin rodent go figure.

but for real i just tossed that in there .. maybe its a code word.

hint: its has kinda helped them out over the years during tough games

but thats all im going say :ph34r:

Edited by boski

Yeah figures ..thats ok as long as you know who the truth is :ph34r:

Fact Stat Break

Hillsboro will lose but I will be pulling for Antioch.

Hillsboro beat Overton

Overton beat Antioch

If Antioch beat Hillsboro then Maplewood will crush the Burros :lol:

They just lost to an Overton team that Pearl Cohn beat. The Firebirds are a good team that will go deep in the 3A playoffs BUT they were no match for Maplewood.

I guess it will be a beatdown anyway though seeing how both Maplewood and Hillsboro fared against Tullahoma. Stratford may be the second best team in Region 5-4A this year. They'll get their shot to shine this week when they play Pearl Cohn in the "Metro Game of the Week".

Hillsboro beat Overton

Overton beat Antioch

If Antioch beat Hillsboro then Maplewood will crush the Burros :lol:

They just lost to an Overton team that Pearl Cohn beat. The Firebirds are a good team that will go deep in the 3A playoffs BUT they were no match for Maplewood.

I guess it will be a beatdown anyway though seeing how both Maplewood and Hillsboro fared against Tullahoma. Stratford may be the second best team in Region 5-4A this year. They'll get their shot to shine this week when they play Pearl Cohn in the "Metro Game of the Week".

Look for Maplewood to crush Hillsboro regardless of the outcome of this game.

My Pick

Antioch Wins !!

Stat Fact Break

Hillsboro has played 4 teams with a combined record of 4 wins 12 loses.

Maplewood has played 4 teams with a combined record of 8 wins 8 loses.

Maplewood D is still holding teams to less points than Hillsboro.

Maplewood O is still putting up more points than Hillsboro.

Look for Maplewood to crush Hillsboro regardless of the outcome of this game.

My Pick

Antioch Wins !!

Stat Fact Break

Hillsboro has played 4 teams with a combined record of 4 wins 12 loses.

Maplewood has played 4 teams with a combined record of 8 wins 8 loses.

Maplewood D is still holding teams to less points than Hillsboro.

Maplewood O is still putting up more points than Hillsboro.

Unless I'm mistaken the Burro's beat Maplewood last season and neither team lost a great deal of talent. But you are entitled to your opinion.

Unless I'm mistaken the Burro's beat Maplewood last season and neither team lost a great deal of talent. But you are entitled to your opinion.

Hillsboro won last year ... first game was a blowout .. second game they lost was closer and maplewood had this game if they wanted it .hillsboro had a lil help..thats all im going to say about that ... besides its not about talent lost its about talent still there .. and that my friend goes to maplewood. so to each his own ...maplewood takes the throne!!

Edited by boski

I think someone needs a hug. By any chance do you carry a grudge? I don't know much but you sound like someone who is a little bitter and need someone to blame it on.

in 2003

hey it sounds better than burros ..btw can you tell me what a burro is? sounds like some type of mole ..or other dirt diggin rodent go figure.

but for real i just tossed that in there .. maybe its a code word.

hint: its has kinda helped them out over the years during tough games

but thats all im going say :lol:

Edited by Philofisher

I think someone needs a hug. My any chance to you carry a grudge? I don't know much but you sound like someone who is a little bitter and need someone to blame it on.

lemons are bitter!! :thumb: ..there is a difference..

so you just go ahead and try to hug me if you want to.. :lol:

ever had knuckle knots?

and there is no one to blame it on..

you cant do anything about the past except remember it ..

so im fine ..maplewood is winning they will continue to win ..thats the truth and you know it..so umm take a number and take a seat ..next please.

Edited by robjim

lemons are bitter!! :) ..there is a difference..

so you just go ahead and try to hug me if you want to.. :)

ever had knuckle knots?

and there is no one to blame it on..

you cant do anything about the past except remember it ..

so im fine ..maplewood is winning they will continue to win ..thats the truth and you know it..so umm take a number and take a seat ..next please.

I'm sure your pssedofftedness will be very helpful to making MAplewood win. You obviously have nothing to do with them so what you think doesn't matter nuch. If you do have something to do with them, then there problems are much deeper than you think.

Edited by robjim